Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Official Thread - UPDATE - WONDER WOMAN REVEALED #DCTrinity

Started by Riderz1337, May 12, 2014, 06:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

I didnt' see anything "wrong" with wonder woman, but yeah more muscular body would be amazing to portray an amazon
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Can't really expect her to look like female superheroes do in comics. They are exaggerated, just like the men (hell, no Batman in films has ever looked like he does in the comics).

Dr. Pezus

u4gReservoirDogs

What a "Nintendo-quality" Teaser is that?  :'(
Or did Steven Hawking tried to film that?  :P
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

Lol it's so the WB ninjas can't find it and take it down I guess

Dr. Pezus

Dat audience having an orgasm doe lol

u4gReservoirDogs

Too bad we don't know why. :P
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

7H3

Right! LMAO
sounded so surprised that superman showed up...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

Can't really expect her to look like female superheroes do in comics. They are exaggerated, just like the men (hell, no Batman in films has ever looked like he does in the comics).

I disagree, Christian Bale had Batman's physic.  Same with Hugh Jackman, Cavil and Chris Pratt in their respective roles.  Actors have started to bulk up for superhero films, I don't see why women can't take the same initiative.  I mean, I know Gadot has been training hard, but her personal trainer made mistakes on what to focus on.  It's impossible to make Gadot's upper body to be as broad as it needs to be so he/she should have focused on building up her legs.

Dr. Pezus

I disagree, Christian Bale had Batman's physic.  Same with Hugh Jackman, Cavil and Chris Pratt in their respective roles.  Actors have started to bulk up for superhero films, I don't see why women can't take the same initiative.  I mean, I know Gadot has been training hard, but her personal trainer made mistakes on what to focus on.  It's impossible to make Gadot's upper body to be as broad as it needs to be so he/she should have focused on building up her legs.

Bale was muscular, but he was not THAT muscular

Just look at what he looks like in the Arkham games

darkknightkryta

@Pezus

That's kevlar filled armour.  He's going to be smaller than that under his armour.  Plus comics/cartoons are exaggerated and its impossible to get to that kind of size.

This is pretty much how I'd define Batman's "size"

Bale was this:

Dr. Pezus

"Plus comics/cartoons are exaggerated and its impossible to get to that kind of size."

Yeah that's what I was saying!

darkknightkryta

Yeah, but look at the above comparison.  Bale is as close as humanly possible.  Anything more is body builder type physique and you don't want that.

Go Up