Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice Official Thread - UPDATE - WONDER WOMAN REVEALED #DCTrinity

Started by Riderz1337, May 12, 2014, 06:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

u4gReservoirDogs

I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

darkknightkryta

Dr. Pezus

7H3

meh the batman movies / superman movies aren't that high on my must watch list... I prefer marvel, but even some of those have been terrible
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

meh the batman movies / superman movies aren't that high on my must watch list... I prefer marvel, but even some of those have been terrible

I prefer Marvel for most except Batman.  Man of Steel was also awesome imo. I think it being the only film I've seen in IMAX might have added to it.

7H3

the last 2 superman movies just weren't that memorable to me... Other than kevin spacey nothing really stood out... the recent batman series has been really good though and I really liked it. More so than the recent spiderman movies... even though ideally I like spiderman more than batman as a super-hero

Riderz1337

I guess I shall turn this into the official Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread.

Will update to make it look all nice as soon as I can.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

I have very mixed feelings about this movie... I'd rather see batman team up with almost anyone else as superman movies don't seem that great to me

Dr. Pezus

I have very mixed feelings about this movie... I'd rather see batman team up with almost anyone else as superman movies don't seem that great to me

Read/Watch The Dark Knight Returns

Superman and Batman go really nice together. Also, notice the title of the movie. I don't think they will team up necessarily...

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

why the fudge isnt superman wet? its fudgy raining like crazy. not even a drop on his face? FAIL!

Dr. Pezus

why the fudge isnt superman wet? its fudgy raining like crazy. not even a drop on his face? FAIL!

Dude, they removed the drops in photoshop obviously

the-pi-guy

Silly Pezus.  :P
Real story is, that Superman also has anti-water powers. 
Seriously if you are going to believe that he has heat vision, anti-water powers isn't that unbelievable. 

Dr. Pezus

Go Up