PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

Yeah, I got all that. But I don't hit the boss for enough each time. I feel I'm really under level for this boss. So far I've done zero grinding. With is his HP and what i can attack for each round I figure i'd need to survive like 40-50 rounds. And it's hard to do that because most of my characters are at about 1500 HP with 1700 being my highest.
Evrae is susceptible to darkness and slow, though the latter is only useful at the beginning.

the-pi-guy

Sep 17, 2015, 01:31 AM Last Edit: Sep 17, 2015, 01:33 AM by the-pi-guy
Yeah, I got all that. But I don't hit the boss for enough each time. I feel I'm really under level for this boss. So far I've done zero grinding. With is his HP and what i can attack for each round I figure i'd need to survive like 40-50 rounds. And it's hard to do that because most of my characters are at about 1500 HP with 1700 being my highest.
Any potions?  

Also, are there fiends on the ship that you can fight?  

I don't recall...

Legend

Does this video work for anyone else?

PS uploaded it like a month ago and it was glitched then, but now it's uploaded again?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Any potions?  

Also, are there fiends on the ship that you can fight?  

I don't recall...
yes to both. I'm running in circles right now fighting them. Trying to get abilities I should already have and raise HP of everyone. Not sure, it might take just as long than reverting to my old save.  

the-pi-guy

Does this video work for anyone else?

PS uploaded it like a month ago and it was glitched then, but now it's uploaded again?
Nope, doesn't work.  

yes to both. I'm running in circles right now fighting them. Trying to get abilities I should already have and raise HP of everyone. Not sure, it might take just as long than reverting to my old save.  
Probably longer to revert.  Because then you'll probably be fighting enemies that don't give as much experience.  

I usually try to grind up till I reach a point where my characters can take out an enemy in 1 hit.  If that's already easy, make it so that their hardest enemies to kill can be killed in one hit.
That way grinding isn't all in a row, it's more spaced out and I still have time to enjoy the game.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got it. It cost me 100k. but oh well. I didn't loose a 45 min match. lol

the-pi-guy

I got it. It cost me 100k. but oh well. I didn't loose a 45 min match. lol
100k how?

Wooh!

Mmm_fish_tacos

100k how?

Wooh!
I used that attack where rikku throws gill. 100k does 10,000 damage it was a last resort and I was spending each turn healing and maybe getting in one attack if i didn't have to revive everyone.

Kerotan

Anyone know the song name?

the-pi-guy

I wonder how Sony's operations will change with the success of Bloodborne.

Maybe they'll start pushing more RPG titles.  :D

Aura7541

I wonder how Sony's operations will change with the success of Bloodborne.

Maybe they'll start pushing more RPG titles.  :D
Well, RPGs are what really separates the PS4 from the XBO, so I think it's a no brainer. Attachment rates of WRPGs are substantially higher among the PS4 userbase and when it comes to JRPGs, it's no contest.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Playstation VR can now operate at 90hz (in addition to 60hz and 120hz)#1
http://www.roadtovr.com/sony-confirm...erly-morpheus/

Now Sony has confirmed that PlayStation VR will have a third, native 90Hz mode. This will offer developers, who want the benefits of faster native rendering, a new middle option for their target framerate.

A representative from Sony working closely with PlayStation VR confirmed to Road to VR that the new 90Hz display mode does not come from a new display, but rather new firmware. The rep told us that they expect the 60Hz rendering + 120Hz reprojection mode to be a "very popular choice," though the native 90Hz and 120Hz options will be there for developers who want to push the limits; it also affords good headway for future growth as game developers get increasingly adept at optimizing their virtual reality experiences for the PS4.

the-pi-guy

Well, RPGs are what really separates the PS4 from the XBO, so I think it's a no brainer. Attachment rates of WRPGs are substantially higher among the PS4 userbase and when it comes to JRPGs, it's no contest.
Yeah, but even though PS is where RPGs do well, Sony themselves haven't done much in that domain.  

Playstation VR can now operate at 90hz (in addition to 60hz and 120hz)#1
http://www.roadtovr.com/sony-confirm...erly-morpheus/

Super exciting. :)

Legend

Rocket League TV show!?!?

Rocket League Film, TV Series, Toy Line being discussed. - NeoGAF

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/rocke...cussed/0155946
A movie or TV series based on Psyonix’s car football title Rocket League could well be on the way.
 The firm’s VP of marketing and communications Jeremy Dunham told MCV that Psyonix has been approached by a number of companies and individuals to discuss the possibility of there being a Rocket League film and television show.
 Furthermore, toys based on the title are also being talked about.
 We've had discussions with various people and studios in Hollywood about making movies based on Rocket League, or a TV show,” Dunham said.
 “We've had people come our way with possible toy deals and lots of cross-promotions outside of our game, some of which we have already done. Now we are getting to the point where the people who want to work with us are much much more famous. It's crazy. The meetings that I have with new companies who I didn't realise were Rocket League players – it blows my mind. They're still playing the game and are still interested in it. It makes us almost speechless, we're wondering when it's going to end.
 He continued: “TV series and films are being pitched to us. There's nothing to announce, there's nothing official, we haven't signed any dotted lines. A big reason for that is there are lot of questions about Rocket League in general, about the fiction, the lore and how that would tie in to a television show or film.
 “There are many studios, agencies, creative people, directors and writers all from different places and saying this is something that could be really cool. Part of that process is wading through those kinds of things, finding out how many of them are legitimate or have the passion and then also weighing the idea of the game itself, about whether doing something like that would make the game better or worse. Right now it's just at the discussion phase.”

Love everything about this game and would be real interested to see what kind of universe they can build around it's lore. I really hope the cars are sentient. Also it's a bit of a no brainer to have a RC toy line.

Kerotan

Anyone know the song in the video above?

Go Up