PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I think I need to play Portal again....  

Just finished GoW, amazing outstanding game. Truly a Masterpiece. Can't wait for the next one.

Also I have to say, that one shot camera that Cory barlog insisted on was utter genius. The set pieces were fantastic due to the continued camera and action.
Game of 2018?

BananaKing

I think I need to play Portal again....  
Game of 2018?
I honestly don't know. RDR2 was absolutely amazing as well. It's crazy how two extremely high calibre games released in the same year, and two of my favourites franchises of all time.

Xevross

I honestly don't know. RDR2 was absolutely amazing as well. It's crazy how two extremely high calibre games released in the same year, and two of my favourites franchises of all time.
Yeah they're both in my top 5 games of all time. 2017 and 2018 were both phenomenal years for gaming.

the-pi-guy

darkknightkryta

So Sony announced specs for the PS5...

Xevross

So Sony announced specs for the PS5...
Deserves a thread!

nnodley

got the dreams early access!  Can't wait to try it tonight

Legend

got the dreams early access!  Can't wait to try it tonight
Well, did you get to try it?

nnodley

Well, did you get to try it?
just a little bit.  Still got the tutorials to go through.  Gonna try and play more tonight, but i doubt i'll have time to really dig into it till tomorrow night.

the-pi-guy

Days Gone apparently.  

nnodley

yeah the game looks insane.  The attention to detail on the ground textures and layering in dirt, etc. is amazing

Xevross

God of War documentary is online! Loving it so far.

the-pi-guy

I've tried finding a source a few times, but I haven't had any luck.  

But I could have swore there was an interview or presentation where Mark Cerny was talking about how on like two ocassions he was working on a project for like 4 days straight and he ended up having to get taken to the hospital.

But I'm almost wondering if I imagined that.  

BananaKing

I've tried finding a source a few times, but I haven't had any luck.  

But I could have swore there was an interview or presentation where Mark Cerny was talking about how on like two ocassions he was working on a project for like 4 days straight and he ended up having to get taken to the hospital.

But I'm almost wondering if I imagined that.  
Maybe it's one of your crazy dreams?

^^
Nice, I love these documentries. I'll keep it till I am at work lol. Work gets boring sometimes

Xevross

Finished watching the documentary. Absolutely brilliant, I feel so emotional, can't imagine what it must have been like for them on that crazy 5 year journey.

What a special game God of War is, now I wanna replay it :D

Go Up