Cyberpunk has gone gold

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 05, 2020, 11:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Its been 84 years...

Legend

I am really interested in playing this game as of like a week ago. No clue if I will like it or if it'll have serious problems, but it sure will be something.

kitler53

I am really interested in playing this game as of like a week ago. No clue if I will like it or if it'll have serious problems, but it sure will be something.
same.  i'm not really sure i'll like it but i kind of feel like i miss out when i don't play some of the really popular titles.   i only played witcher 3 for like 3 hours before i dropped it.  but the way everyone talks about it you'd think i missed the best game ever created.  hate that i can't "share" in that discussion.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

They had to crunch for only a few days?

the-pi-guy

They are crunching for patches now.

Stuck in 2004 Pezus.
*Smh*

Xevross

Day 1 patch! Wonder how big it will be.

same.  i'm not really sure i'll like it but i kind of feel like i miss out when i don't play some of the really popular titles.   i only played witcher 3 for like 3 hours before i dropped it.  but the way everyone talks about it you'd think i missed the best game ever created.  hate that i can't "share" in that discussion.
I'm also the same, including TW3 (I think I managed 10 hours).

With TW3 it was mainly due to not liking the gameplay and this is a very different game so I'm okay with that. I just really like the look of this game and yeah I don't want to miss out when everyone's talking about it.

Dr. Pezus

Day 1 patch! Wonder how big it will be.
I'm also the same, including TW3 (I think I managed 10 hours).

With TW3 it was mainly due to not liking the gameplay and this is a very different game so I'm okay with that. I just really like the look of this game and yeah I don't want to miss out when everyone's talking about it.
Holy shame. Witcher 3 is so good. That's like less than 10% of the game