36 celsius here right now.

96 in freedom units.

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Moving  is hard.

Especially in 80 degree weather

Legend

I love going up into the mountains. Would feel weird moving to a place with less nature.

the-pi-guy

Someone sent me a facebook message for the first time ever.  

With a strange link that was pretending to be a youtube link.  

Ran it through an anti-virus website to see how dangerous it was.  Said it was safe.  

Wasn't a virus, but a link to a fake facebook page asking for login details.  Scammers and hackers are dumb.  

the-pi-guy

It really irritates me how impatient people are on the road.  

We were trying to find someone's house to pick up some things from a buy/sell website.  

We were stuck behind an old car going 30 in a 55.  That person turned off after about a minute on the road.  

We were going about 45 after that, because we were still trying to find the place.  Behind me the person in the car starts making all these guestures at us...  

I try to be a patient person, and usually I'm a very patient driver.  My first priority is being safe.  Getting somewhere 30 seconds early really isn't worth risking your life for.

Legend

Drivers have gone crazy in the last few years. About a week ago I was driving in Boulder. Speed limit was 30, I was going a bit over 30, and this truck following me wasn't having it. He tried to pass me in the right turn only lane (even though this wasn't even a one lane road) yet at that exact moment I was getting over to turn right anyway. He almost rear ended us. I have no clue what he was thinking. After swerving back he just got stuck behind the next car.

the-pi-guy

Drivers have gone crazy in the last few years. About a week ago I was driving in Boulder. Speed limit was 30, I was going a bit over 30, and this truck following me wasn't having it. He tried to pass me in the right turn only lane (even though this wasn't even a one lane road) yet at that exact moment I was getting over to turn right anyway. He almost rear ended us. I have no clue what he was thinking. After swerving back he just got stuck behind the next car.
Driving irritates me so much.  People are just ugh.  

Do you drive a lot?  

Another story:

I was driving through town.  I started slowing down because I saw on the sidewalk a lady was losing control of her 3 year old who was going towards the road.  

Guy behind me started honking.  

nnodley

I'm a pretty fast driver, but i'm also very cautious.  I don't ever try and shoot past people that aren't getting out of the passing lane or are going slower then speed limit.  It's those people who just have to get past you without allowing you the time to get over are the issue.  I never ride peoples rear end either.  All those types of drivers irritate me to no end.

Legend

Driving irritates me so much.  People are just ugh.  

Do you drive a lot?  

Another story:

I was driving through town.  I started slowing down because I saw on the sidewalk a lady was losing control of her 3 year old who was going towards the road.  

Guy behind me started honking.  
I drive about an hour a day on average. Don't know how you would classify that.

I'm a pretty fast driver, but i'm also very cautious.  I don't ever try and shoot past people that aren't getting out of the passing lane or are going slower then speed limit.  It's those people who just have to get past you without allowing you the time to get over are the issue.  I never ride peoples rear end either.  All those types of drivers irritate me to no end.
For whatever reason, I greatly prefer highway speeders. 99% of them don't go that fast and in general people understand when there is an exit on the left. Residential 40 and under zones are just the worst in my experience.

Similar topic but my area gets lots of geese when they migrate. Drivers are just moronic with them. This last season I experienced multiple events where one driver slows down for geese crossing the road and the driver behind them angrily swerves around the front car only to slam on their brakes once they see the situation. One car was caught on camera mowing down geese without braking so that got a lot of news coverage.

the-pi-guy

I've been having trouble sleeping the past week.  

I'll get like 6 hours of sleep. I've been spending like 2 hours every morning trying to fall back asleep, but I haven't had any luck.  

Today it's really been affecting me.  

Often when I'm tired, my body feels weak and there's a weird tingly sensation.  And I can never find any information on it, because a different feelings tends to be more common.

Legend

I can't sleep good either. Today I have been really sick with neck pain.

Legend

Did the google font get larger or have I been away for too long?

Dr. Pezus

Go Up