PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Xevross

I got the glitch that some people got with the new Demon's Souls update where it just doesn't want to install no matter what you do, only solution is to download the entire game again. Then at the same time my PS5 seemingly somehow forgot Dirt 5 was installed and tried to copy it from disc again, I cancelled the copy and then Dirt 5 was deleted from my SSD.

So since I now have to re-install the two games I was playing I decided to factory reset my PS5 anyway to hopefully clear any issues that might have been causing these problems. And now PS5 is doing the exact same thing my PS4 does - downloading extremely slowly while turned on but at full speed in rest mode. So I guess I'm just leaving my PS5 in rest mode today while it downloads stuff again. Fun.

Edit: now I think about it, as soon as I took dirt 5 out and put borderlands 3 in dirt 5 disappeared off my ps5 home, I just assumed it only showed the disc you have in and can currently play but now I realise it just immediately deleted Dirt 5 off my system for some reason, no idea what caused it. I just did the same thing again to test but with GoT instead of Borderlands and Dirt 5 stuck around this time.