Ready at dawn unveils new game: De-formers

Started by the-pi-guy, Jun 02, 2016, 11:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

feature=youtu.be

Ready at Dawn reflects on The Order: 1886's successes and failures • Eurogamer.net

Chief creative officer and co-founder Ru Weerasuriya confirms that the studio currently has three titles in development: the just announced physics-based brawler De-formers, an unannounced Oculus Rift-exclusive title, and a mysterious AAA game in pre-production. Weerasuriya can't reveal the platform (or possibly platforms) or publisher of this unannounced blockbuster, nor can he confirm if it's a new IP, but he does tell us about 20 staffers are working on De-formers full-time with a larger team on the Oculus title and the rest on the AAA game with more to join as other projects near completion.

BasilZero

Thats not God of War....

Xevross

Thats not God of War....
Well observed! :D

Looks fairly fun. Very different to the order!

DerNebel

I find the reactions to this hilarious, why were people expecting RAD to come out with some high profile AAA title here? This game is freaking Gamestop published after all.

Also RAD has to still prove that they are even able to create a great console AAA game on their own anyway, right now they aren't in a position that deserves a lot of anticipation imo.

Max King of the Wild

Legend

Such a generic name but who knows; might end up good.

I'm more interested in the news they have a AAA game. Really hope it's an Order 1886 sequel but obviously that won't happen.

kitler53

Such a generic name but who knows; might end up good.

I'm more interested in the news they have a AAA game. Really hope it's an Order 1886 sequel but obviously that won't happen.
i also what and order 1886 sequel.  i'm pretty sure it won't happen but the franchise as is was good and has such potential to be amazing.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

darkknightkryta

i also what and order 1886 sequel.  i'm pretty sure it won't happen but the franchise as is was good and has such potential to be amazing.
Doesn't Sony own The Order?

BananaKing

I find the reactions to this hilarious, why were people expecting RAD to come out with some high profile AAA title here? This game is freaking Gamestop published after all.

Also RAD has to still prove that they are even able to create a great console AAA game on their own anyway, right now they aren't in a position that deserves a lot of anticipation imo.
Well they did say that were making an AAA game, I think many people expected this to be it

Also, RaD are in such a bad position because it's just cool to hate them.

Ludicrous Speed

Can't be any worse than The Order.