Wait, PS Vita 2 is actually happening?

Started by Legend, Aug 21, 2016, 06:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

When rumors first started popping up about this, I thought it was a joke.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Originally Posted by Datsuki

Yep, looks similar. It would probably look better in person than it does in pics, if it is real.

I think he is a real deal.
 So Neo will be 3cm thinker than PS4, just started production and something handheld is in production too.

FCC wireless chip filing makes me think Sony will announce new Vita hardware - NeoGAF

possible announcement at the meeting playstation the FCC authority has certified a new wireless chip 5Ghz for hardware that as much initials PS Vita recalls//http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/49272054.html EDIT:/ Thanks a Miku39

the-pi-guy

Wait, why are we looking at this?

Aura7541

As much I would like to get Vita 2, it doesn't make much sense when the handheld market is on a decline.

Dr. Pezus

Maybe ps Neo is actually vita 2. Mind blown

Legend

As much I would like to get Vita 2, it doesn't make much sense when the handheld market is on a decline.
Vita still does good in Japan. A dedicated device might not be worth it, but they'd be stupid to abandon that market.

DerNebel

Vita still does good in Japan. A dedicated device might not be worth it, but they'd be stupid to abandon that market.
I'd say the Vita does ok-ish in Japan, not really good.

ethomaz

Yeap the same China leak about Slim talked about new Vita.

darkknightkryta

I'd say the Vita does ok-ish in Japan, not really good.
I think the problem will be if Sony loses the third party support that's currently ignoring the 3DS, i.e. every 3rd party publisher that doesn't have some kind of contract with Nintendo (I have a hunch DQ and Monster Hunter have a contract).  Can you imagine Persona 6 exclusive on the NX?  I sure as hell wouldn't want that.