Gran Turismo Sport Confirmed for November 15th (New Trailer Up)

Started by ethomaz, May 19, 2016, 03:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

ethomaz

Offscreen trailer.

Offscreen gameplay.

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

Changed for official EU blog to these that can't read Japanese.

Tons of pics... so changing somes.

$59.99

Full price on PS Store.

Xevross

Just hope it doesn't get delayed! Sony's two biggest franchises in the same year. Nice!

DerNebel

Lol, $60...

And Eurogamers preview was pretty negative, things are not exactly starting out great.

Beta was cut so the game wouldn't be delayed.

ethomaz

Canada is showing preorder price $59.99.
That is a price error... they will fix soon I guess.

Xevross

Legend

Lol, $60...

And Eurogamers preview was pretty negative, things are not exactly starting out great.

Beta was cut so the game wouldn't be delayed.
We went from hype to doom real quick  :'(

DerNebel

shame happens, Gran Turismo just has to do better, it has more competition nowadays.

Raven

It's DerNebel though...

kitler53

i'm sorry but what's wrong with this game and why shouldn't it cost the standard $60?

Xevross

i'm sorry but what's wrong with this game and why shouldn't it cost the standard $60?
I don't know.

Sounds like the usual $60 game to me. I'm happy to spend that much for the content it sounds like it has.

Raven

Some people are under the impression that it's a glorified demo instead of a spin-off.

kitler53

I don't know.

Sounds like the usual $60 game to me. I'm happy to spend that much for the content it sounds like it has.
okay so it's not just me?

i watch the trailer and saw a lot of cars and a lot of tracks and a lot of features and gorgeous graphics.  i'm not sure how it will compare directly to the last GT but if someone is up in arms that the last game had over 1000 cars (not all "premium") and this game doesn't have as many as a sole reason it can't possibly be worth $60 than i think that person puts far too much into number and far too little into fun.

Go Up