State of Play announced for (Wednesday) January 31st, 2024

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2024, 05:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

The broadcast will be over 40 minutes long, and feature guest appearances from some of the most talented minds in gaming. Among many other updates, we'll feature extended looks at Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin, two great games coming to PS5 this year. And we'll give you a new look at other titles coming to PS5 and PS VR2 in 2024 and beyond.

the-pi-guy

Beefy.

I expect to see Kojima-san.

kitler53

broken clock?   ;D

i looked at your leak spoiler before.   should be a pretty good show then.   glad to see stellar blade on the list,.. i'm looking forward to that one.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

broken clock?   ;D
You say that like I've been wrong. Never been wrong about a date.  8)

kitler53

so 15+ games.

if everything on the leak list is for sure + stellar blade via the tweek we're still short 6+ games.    i'm going to damper expectations and say that means 6+ indies but there is at least room for 1 big announcement.   

**i will not qualify those announcements in the leak as "big".

Legend

Since when does tik tok do 40 minute livestreams?

Anyway, I hope they reveal some cool psvr2 games.

BananaKing

If we don't get an announcement for SSMs Cory game I will start to get worried about it. It's been enough time.

From the leaked list I am only interested in seeing concord

kitler53

If we don't get an announcement for SSMs Cory game I will start to get worried about it. It's been enough time.

From the leaked list I am only interested in seeing concord
No way its at this state of play.  Don't be ridiculous. 

BananaKing

No way its at this state of play.  Don't be ridiculous.
Why not? Sony needs to start showing some games already.  Big games.

the-pi-guy

Why not? Sony needs to start showing some games already.  Big games.
I'm expecting a showcase in May for these kinds of announcements.

the-pi-guy

A lot of this depends on when the team moved on from GoW.
It sounded to me like Valhalla was a big production.

I'm thinking it'll probably be a late 2025 game, assuming they aren't having issues.

BananaKing

A lot of this depends on when the team moved on from GoW.
It sounded to me like Valhalla was a big production.

I'm thinking it'll probably be a late 2025 game, assuming they aren't having issues.
Valhalla released 2022. It's been 2 years since, they should announce the game already. They should be in the full production phase. Cory finished GoW in 2018, that's 6 years now.

the-pi-guy

Valhalla released 2022. It's been 2 years since, they should announce the game already. They should be in the full production phase. Cory finished GoW in 2018, that's 6 years now.
Valhalla was the expansion they launched last month.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

does the tiktok link include underaged girls dancing to taylor swift?    i've never been on tiktok but that what i understand the entire platform's content to be.

Go Up