TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Well this is true. Ep 6 pretty much matches Ep 4 imo, although it is a lot shorter.
Hmm  I thought it got a bit boring in parts.
Great ending though, even if it was expected.

So are they going to CG him the whole season?

darkknightkryta

Avatar the Last Airbender is coming out on Blu ray for $37.
Amazon.com: Avatar - The Last Airbender: The Complete Series (Blu-ray): Dee Bradley Baker, Zach Tyler, Mae Whitman, Jack De Sena, Dante Basco, Jessie Flower, Mako, Grey DeLisle, André Sogliuzzo, Mark Hamill: Movies & TV

Ya'll need to buy one of the best shows on television.  
I can't wait.  I get goosebumps just remembering the show.  Even my dad watched it and he hates these things.

the-pi-guy

I can't wait.  I get goosebumps just remembering the show.  Even my dad watched it and he hates these things.
Down to $30. :o

Legend

Hmm  I thought it got a bit boring in parts.
Great ending though, even if it was expected.

So are they going to CG him the whole season?
What CG?

Spoiler for Hidden:
did I miss something in the episode?

Dr. Pezus

What CG?

Spoiler for Hidden:
did I miss something in the episode?

Spoiler for Hidden:
whenever Hopkins has appeared they've obscured him and used CG

Xevross

Spoiler for Hidden:
whenever Hopkins has appeared they've obscured him and used CG

Spoiler for Hidden:
Nah he's going to be in it properly I think. How much screen time he gets though... idk

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:
Nah he's going to be in it properly I think. How much screen time he gets though... idk

Then why do it like this until now? All the scenes have been reflections and stuff

Xevross

Then why do it like this until now? All the scenes have been reflections and stuff
What do you mean all the scenes? He's only been in it once.

Dr. Pezus

What do you mean all the scenes? He's only been in it once.
Huh? Nope.
Reflection when they were showing his past self with Dolores iirc.
There was also at least one other one but I don't remember it now. Then this scene from last ep was another reflection and CG

Xevross

Huh? Nope.
Reflection when they were showing his past self with Dolores iirc.
There was also at least one other one but I don't remember it now. Then this scene from last ep was another reflection and CG
Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh you mean the flashbacks to young Ford we&#39;ve seen, right. I hadn&#39;t noticed that actually. I remember the reflection this ep but I don&#39;t remember it looking CG, I was probably just too excited though lol.<br><br>Well I think if they want to give him a more important part no they can&#39;t just stick to CG. Also Anthony Hopkins posted a tweet of him playing at a piano a month ago, and it was the song he was playing at the end of the episode. This leads me to believe he&#39;s more involved with the series than just being CG&#39;d. Also, double spoilers for the preview of the next ep.<br><br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;">I don&#39;t know if it was a flashback, but we see a clear picture of his face in the preview.</div></div></div>

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh you mean the flashbacks to young Ford we've seen, right. I hadn't noticed that actually. I remember the reflection this ep but I don't remember it looking CG, I was probably just too excited though lol.

Well I think if they want to give him a more important part no they can't just stick to CG. Also Anthony Hopkins posted a tweet of him playing at a piano a month ago, and it was the song he was playing at the end of the episode. This leads me to believe he's more involved with the series than just being CG'd. Also, double spoilers for the preview of the next ep.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I don't know if it was a flashback, but we see a clear picture of his face in the preview.

Oh yeah I thought that was a flashback though.

Interesting. Iirc the other scene I can't quite remember was in the past with Arnold, but still not something from season 1.
Maybe they're doing it this way to avoid having to pay a lot for him lol?

Legend

Yeah plus just think of it from a money perspective. Doing CGI for something that doesn't need to be CGI is pretty expensive.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah plus just think of it from a money perspective. Doing CGI for something that doesn't need to be CGI is pretty expensive.
Yeah but then I don't understand it at all. Maybe he was unavailable during filming for that

Legend

Yeah but then I don't understand it at all. Maybe he was unavailable during filming for that
Spoiler for Hidden:
Young thing could be the desire to make him young, and other thing could be to keep people from speculating he was returning in full force.

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:
Young thing could be the desire to make him young, and other thing could be to keep people from speculating he was returning in full force.

Maybe, we'll see

Go Up