PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

So on the one hand I'm really tempted to buy a PS4. 
On the other hand, I've spent like 5x more money than I would've like to this year. 

I say we let fate decide.  If you can get a hold of the 20th anniversary PS4 pre-order, then you get it.  If not, oh well, fate said you shouldn't get it now.

the-pi-guy

I say we let fate decide.  If you can get a hold of the 20th anniversary PS4 pre-order, then you get it.  If not, oh well, fate said you shouldn't get it now.

I wouldn't be able to get it anyway.  :P
I'm thinking if my work still has the Black Friday bundle, I'm going to get it. 

darkknightkryta

I wouldn't be able to get it anyway.  :P
I'm thinking if my work still has the Black Friday bundle, I'm going to get it. 

Why can't you get it?

Legend

I'm back...my brother spilled lemonade on top of my laptop so I had not computer lol

Welcome back!!!!

You've missed so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the-pi-guy

Why can't you get it?

Because they are only making 12,300 worldwide. 
Won't be sold in regular stores.  And costs more and I wouldn't be able to get a discount with it!

DD_Bwest

do we have an official TGA thread yet?

darkknightkryta

Because they are only making 12,300 worldwide. 
Won't be sold in regular stores.  And costs more and I wouldn't be able to get a discount with it!

That's why I say you leave it to chance. There's gonna be someway to pre-order it.  Whatever that is, you do it.  If you get it, then it's fate.  If not, then get it when Uncharted comes out.

BasilZero

I could get a PS4 for 300$ if I buy it in the next 2 days.

:o

Go for it! (If its new)

DD_Bwest

get the ps4 already lol :P

the-pi-guy

Ahhhh, I really hope they have the Black Friday bundle left.  o.O
I could play TLoU with my Vita. 
Make it worth having. :)

Legend

do we have an official TGA thread yet?

No but we should. I'll make it and ad additional authors.

Dr. Pezus

Where are The Crew reviews??

Legend

Where are The Crew reviews??

They wanted a post release embargo but reviewers refused, so they just didn't ship review copies or turn the servers on early.

Dr. Pezus

They wanted a post release embargo but reviewers refused, so they just didn't ship review copies or turn the servers on early.
So nobody will review it? Man, reviewers are cheap

Legend

So nobody will review it? Man, reviewers are cheap

Reviewers are still reviewing it, but they only started playing the game this morning. It'll take time for them to put up reviews.

Go Up