PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Rorono

Maybe.. though i didn't see a loading mechanism on it, it just seemed to charge and shoot. Could have unlimited ammo in which case it'd have to work like I said. We'll see.

Another guess cause i'm in a speculative mood. But this one is spoilerish so be warned

Spoiler for Hidden:
Galahad getting bit at the end of the Gamescom trailer + the bobby paige teaser pretty much confirm the rumour that the MC will turn into an half breed himself. Now, he got bit on the hospital scene..which seems to take place chronologically before the PSX demo, because on the Silent night trailer we see Lady Igraine in his arms in the hospital building and on the blimp he says something about keeping her safe, probably due to whatever happened in the hospital. So, he'd get bit on chapter 4, and PSX/blimp is chapter 5. PSX demo ended with us getting separated from Percival... I can see a purpose behind that "plot device". would be interesting if after that we have our very first transformation, and inside a vulnerable flying device of all things... Quite dangerous. Though this theory would get shot down if you only turn into one under the full moon, which we don't know yet.