Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I'm not good with this stuff.  
Got scared in like 30 seconds.  
I don't think it was scary. More just a bit creepy.

Legend

the-pi-guy

I'm terrified of masks, to be honest.  :P
Usually, but not all masks.  

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Cute Pikachu

I'm already loving Deadpool lol
Ryan Reynolds nailed it in that teased alone.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

7H3

that was great trailer trailer
I've been reading deadpools secret secret wars lately too
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

Xevross

Fantastic Four is 9% on rotten tomatoes. That is atrocious! Definitely won't be watching that film now.

BananaKing

Fantastic Four is 9% on rotten tomatoes. That is atrocious! Definitely won't be watching that film now.
well the trailers honestly looked like shame.

the-pi-guy

Sounds like its worse than the other one.  I didn't mind the first one, but it wasn't great.  

Spoiler for http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/6/9112493/fantastic-four-review:
There's a moment in 2005's Fantastic Four that, in hindsight, exemplifies this reboot's core problem. There's a scene where a pre-Captain America Chris Evans rides his motorcycle over a ramp for a live crowd. He transforms into the Human Torch mid-jump, melting his gear in the process. But when he reveals his Fantastic Four outfit, the crowd goes wild. It's a fun scene, and that kind of fun is completely missing in this year's version. That first film is still a bad movie, but 2015's Fantastic Four is lifeless, and that somehow hurts more. Trank had an interesting conceit, but that conceit would have worked much better in a different movie. Here, it falls completely flat. Marvel's First Family deserves better.<br>

Go Up