Video Game Sales Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

A portable xbox series s will certainly not be happening for years. I have no idea what Nintendo should do in the face of next gen. Everything will be disruptive and unless they are really disruptive, they still wouldn't be strong enough for ports. My options 1 and 3 would only be enough to make Switch games look good on 4k screens.

Switch is great. Maybe you could buy a cheap one online with a busted battery so that it only works as a home console. I only use mine docked because my left joycon has drift issues. Need to use my pro controller.
meh, i've done a bit of research and there just aren't the games i want to play.  yeah, there is a decent catalog of nintendo games but it is soo incredibly barren of 3rd parties game in general and the ones they do have are terrible ports of games i could play on ps4.

maybe my tastes are a bit counter to the typical nintendo fan at this point.   like i loved smash bros when i was in college but now that i'm all grown up the game is actually pretty terrible when i don't have 3 friends on the couch with me.   i just hated smash on wii because of that,.. who knew 80% of the fun was the trash talk.  i'm really not inclined to pay for online (even at $20) when i know i'd almost never use it so lot's of games (like mario kart) feel worthless.   i'd play BotW and super mario odyssey and a few others but i couldn't get to 10 games in switch's entire library i would buy.  it's just a "nintendo" machine and as i've said before i view them as a garbage developer these days.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens