Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 08, 2022, 03:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

kitler53

yes.  it does look great.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

never mind.  must be thinking of someone else.  niho studio.
Ninja theory?

kitler53

is that the trailer that gets me to pre-order.   maybe.

Legend

Somehow the thing we all expected/knew about ended up being the star of the show

Dr. Pezus

Finally a fudgy GoW trailer. Looks incredible

kitler53

Ninja theory?
yeah.  probably.   me just triggering of of the word ninja.   neither studio is at the top of my list so easy enough to confuse

Somehow the thing we all expected/knew about ended up being the star of the show
kind of disappointing even if a good trailer.

anyways,.. got to go get the kids now.  

Dr. Pezus

That was a good Sony Direct imo. Some cool games!

the-pi-guy

But I guess this one makes more sense and Pi's can keep to his prediction
:'(

the-pi-guy

Rather curious that the leaked trailer didn't show up.  

Is there something more on the horizon?

Legend

:'(
It feels like E3 having multiple events in the same thread ;D

the-pi-guy

team ninja?  didn't MS buy them?
Team Ninja is owned by Koei Tecmo.

They previously made Nioh, published by Sony.

Kind of a weird deal, for Sony to publish a game owned by another publisher, but KT is pretty small I believe.

the-pi-guy

Sep 14, 2022, 11:58 PM Last Edit: Sep 15, 2022, 01:59 AM by the-pi-guy
Didn't give my full impressions:

Spoiler for Game List:
<br>Tekken 8<br>Star Wars Tales From The Galaxy&#39;s Edge<br>Demeo<br>Like a Dragon: Ishin<br>Hogwarts<br>Pacific Drive<br>Synduality<br>Stellar Blade<br>Rise of the Ronin<br>God of War Ragnarok<br>

Spoiler for Thoughts:
<br>Don&#39;t really care about most of these.<br><br>Don&#39;t care about Demeo, but one of my favorite VR games is a RTS game that gets played like a board game. So I love the concept, doesn&#39;t really interest me with what I&#39;m seeing.<br><br>Stellar Blade looks great. But those boob physics... <br>I&#39;m a little surprised that Sony is pushing it so hard.<br><br>Rise of the Ronin looks great. Disappointed by that 2024 timeline though. <br><br>God of War Ragnarok looks absolutely amazing. So much variety of everything going on.<br><br>A lot of great games.

Legend

Anything for Tokyo Game Show?

Didn't give my full impressions:

Spoiler for Game List:
<br>Tekken 8<br>Star Wars Tales From The Galaxy&#39;s Edge<br>Demeo<br>Like a Dragon: Ishin<br>Hogwarts<br>Pacific Drive<br>Synduality<br>Stellar Blade<br>Rise of the Ronin<br>God of War Ragnarok<br>

Spoiler for Thoughts:
<br>Don&#39;t really care about most of these.<br><br>Don&#39;t care about Demeo, but one of my favorite VR games is a RTS game that gets played like a board game. So I love the concept, doesn&#39;t really interest me with what I&#39;m seeing.<br><br>Stellar Blade looks great. But those boob physics... <br>I&#39;m a little surprised that Sony is pushing it so hard.<br><br>Rise of the Ronin looks great. Disappointed by that 2024 timeline though. <br><br>God of War Ragnarok looks absolutely amazing. So much variety of everything going on.<br><br>A lot of great games.<br>
Spoiler for Thoughts:
<br>Don&#39;t care about Tekken. Enjoyed it as a kid at skate city but I rarely play fighting games nowadays.<br>Star Wars would be cool to try out.<br>Demeo has a funny name.<br>Don&#39;t care about Like a dragon.<br>Don&#39;t care about hogwarts.<br>Pacific Drive looks pretty cool but I&#39;m burnt out on indies. They often have cool concepts but poor execution.<br>Synduality looks like a generic action game, not for me.<br>Stellar Blade looks interesting. I&#39;d probably enjoy playing it for a bit but I doubt the writing and gameplay will hold up. Hopefully it surprises me like Nier.<br>Don&#39;t care for Rise of the Ronin.<br>GOW looks great.<br><br>

kitler53

Go Up