God of War: Ragnarok |OT| 94 MC|OC Ragnarok is Here

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 31, 2021, 06:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

nnodley

well i ordered the collectors edition so MEEEEEE!

i neeeeeeed that mjolnir!!

the-pi-guy

so who's pre-ordering?   i'm still torn between my love of GoW and my love of $70.
I pre-ordered last month.

I've said it before but after GoW 2018, Santa Monica's projects are one of the few that I'd be willing to spend $70 on.

I mean as long as it's a game that I would like. If they started making racing games, I would not. :P

From Software (thankfully they're not $70 yet), Team Asobi, Santa Monica, Naughty Dog are pretty much the developers that I would be willing to spend $70 on, with little hesitation.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

I pre-ordered last month.

I've said it before but after GoW 2018, Santa Monica's projects are one of the few that I'd be willing to spend $70 on.

I mean as long as it's a game that I would like. If they started making racing games, I would not. :P

From Software (thankfully they're not $70 yet), Team Asobi, Santa Monica, Naughty Dog are pretty much the developers that I would be willing to spend $70 on, with little hesitation.
that's pretty much my list too.  maybe add in media molecule when they make a game instead of a game engine and insomniac when it's ratchet and clank.  

...but $70 is still a high bar for me.  i have soooooo many games in my backlog that waiting for $40 doesn't feel like that long of a wait.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

It broke your link. Any rating info beyond violence?
Just a bit of summary of the game. Fairly spoiler free.

the-pi-guy

Valkyrie Entertainment, Bluepoint Games, Redhot, Super Alloy, Jetpack, Super Genius, Original Force, PS Creative Arts.

Surprised Bluepoint was helping with GoW. :o

Legend

Valkyrie Entertainment, Bluepoint Games, Redhot, Super Alloy, Jetpack, Super Genius, Original Force, PS Creative Arts.

Surprised Bluepoint was helping with GoW. :o
Pretty cool that they listed all their support studios. The industry has an issue with often not giving them enough credit.

Maybe bluepoint worked on the PS4 version, like how they made the 360 version of Titanfall.

kitler53

i'm pretty sure bluepoint was just there to get started on the GoW:Ragnarok remake coming out in 2024...

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Just a regular ps5  :'(

Should have put a custom skin on it.
Don't worry they'll sell you a custom plate later.  8)

Schwifty Memes

the-pi-guy

kitler53

oh boy.  a big day-1 patch.  can't wait to hear about how anti-consumer sony is.  ..again.

Go Up