Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Theaters May 1 2020.
Oh for some reason I thought it was a TV show

Xevross

I'm hyped!

I don't think it looks all that amazing, but I love her character and want to find out more. Plus I'm an MCU fanboy now so its a requirement that I go watch in cinema.

Legend

I'm hyped!

I don't think it looks all that amazing, but I love her character and want to find out more. Plus I'm an MCU fanboy now so its a requirement that I go watch in cinema.
It looks very generic action movie second tier to me (Hobbs and Shaw style but not that bad) but I can agree that I'll probably go see it lol.

Dr. Pezus

It looks very generic action movie second tier to me (Hobbs and Shaw style but not that bad) but I can agree that I'll probably go see it lol.

Bond looks Ace tho. Looking forward to Mr Robot villain

Xevross

Frozen 2 is better than the first film in every way.

Legend

I haven't seen it so I might eventually agree but that sure is a hot take lol.

Also

the-pi-guy

I didn't like Frozen 1, so I'm sure I'll like it more by default.  

Xevross

I haven't seen it so I might eventually agree but that sure is a hot take lol.

Also

Well I'm one of the people who found Frozen to be really average and extremely overhyped, so it wasn't that hard to achieve.

That's a good trailer.

Xevross

Frozen 2 became only the third ever Walt Disney Animation Studios release to gross $1b+. On its way to $1.4+ WW.

The Rise of Skywalker social media reactions are up and it seems like its going to be less well received than the prior two (critically), although the critics views don't line up with fans at all so that's basically saying nothing. Some mixed opinions on how it relates to TLJ as well with some saying it follows on well and others saying the film basically nuggets on Rian Johnson. So who the fudge knows. Looking forward to seeing the film in 35 hours!

Xevross

Oh gosh, as more reactions come out it seems Disney might have produced their first rotten SW film here. Gonna be very interested to see that critic score tomorrow...

Legend

Oh gosh, as more reactions come out it seems Disney might have produced their first rotten SW film here. Gonna be very interested to see that critic score tomorrow...
Ouch. Realistically I'll still go see it over the weekend but if true that sucks for the last main SW film.

Xevross

Ouch. Realistically I'll still go see it over the weekend but if true that sucks for the last main SW film.
Well it could be one of the cases of critics being way off what general audiences think. And then hardcore fans are a whole other story as well.

Gonna be fun to unpack, in 24 hours time I'll be watching the film so I'll be able to give my opinion (and that of a couple of my friends). Actually it'll be interesting to watch it with my friends, one is a huge SW fan that watches everything and knows a lot of the EU and was quite disappointed with TLJ while the other has only watched the OT once when they were young and thought TLJ was a great film.

Dr. Pezus

Dec 18, 2019, 01:22 AM Last Edit: Dec 18, 2019, 01:25 AM by Dr. Pezus
Sad that Disney would ruin sw so if true. Tlj, solo not up to scratch

I'm reading some reactions on RT tho and many seem positive. Sounds like it's more of the same, kind of like FA, but with a lot happening.

Go Up