previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Jul 20, 2023, 10:45 PM Last Edit: Jul 20, 2023, 11:31 PM by the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Yeah this will sell a shame ton

Also this kind of shows that there probably won't be a slim this year

the-pi-guy

It's rather curious that it's coming almost 2 months ahead of the game.

I think two possibilities:

- Seems very likely that the game was intended to come out September 1st. And maybe they didn't want to push back their supply stuff.

- Or they're intending to have a different model later in October, and need to have these out of the stores by then.

BananaKing

It's rather curious that it's coming almost 2 months ahead of the game.

I think two possibilities:

- Seems very likely that the game was intended to come out September 1st. And maybe they didn't want to push back their supply stuff.

- Or they're intending to have a different model later in October, and need to have these out of the stores by then.
It arrives September 1ist with the game. Preorders start in July

the-pi-guy

It arrives September 1ist with the game. Preorders start in July
The game comes out October 20th.

>For players purchasing the full PS5 bundle, the included game voucher can be redeemed when Marvel's Spider-Man 2 releases on October 20.

the-pi-guy

Spider-Man 2 is going to be huge.

Story trailer has over 3 million views in ~14 hours, just on the PS channel. Another million on some others.

nnodley

yeah that trailer makes me really excited.  Couple character models that i thought looked....odd, but overall it looks pretty amazing

yeah this is gonna move so many units in both the game and the console.  

BananaKing

This is the first mega exclusive for PS5 that ain't cross gen. Horizon, spiderman MM, GT7 and GoW where all cross gen. While they definitely helped moved units. I think this, alongside the special edition console, and stock availability, will result in a shame ton of consoles shifted.

Legend

This is the first mega exclusive for PS5 that ain't cross gen. Horizon, spiderman MM, GT7 and GoW where all cross gen. While they definitely helped moved units. I think this, alongside the special edition console, and stock availability, will result in a shame ton of consoles shifted.
It's funny that this is the first next gen exclusive yet it doesn't look as good as Horizon or GOW. Maybe it'll get there with late polish or maybe they're focused on the gameplay improvements of PS5.

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Horizon

Legend

Never doubt Insomniac
They have an amazing track record, but they still did make Fuse  ::)

undefined

Go Up