PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Checking out articles Google recommended me...

Title: surprise free PS4 game
Article: check out these two demos

You gotta be kidding me.  

Legend

Xevross

Rumours that TLOU2 is getting a trailer and release date this week, come from some Spanish sites. Jason Schreier liked a tweet reporting on it, could be nothing but at least that adds some credibility.

Legend

Feels like Sony is about to have a not e3 news dump.

nnodley

Get ready for that 2019 release date!  Evidence is strong that they are shooting for 2019, but I wouldn't be mad if it was pushed to be the big early 2020 release.

Legend

More excited for this! If the tlou2 news is true it is probably related.

BananaKing

Just bought Spiderman for 20. This will be the third Sony exclusive game I play in a row, first GoW, then horizon frozen wilds (well it's a DLC I know, but it took me 18 hours.) And now Spiderman. It's kind of a testament to how good songs output has been lately. They have put a lot of great content out there whether it's full single player games or good DLC for it.

I hope next gen they improve their multiplayer output. That's an area where they got worse from last gen IMO

Xevross

May 29, 2019, 12:14 PM Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 12:17 PM by Xevross
Seems like some Death Stranding info has leaked early. November 8th release date, we'll be getting a 9min trailer later to confirm. That's rad, I thought this would be the last of the big Sony trio to release.

Speaking of that, Jason Schreier reports TLOU2 was aiming for late 2019 as well but has been delayed internally to early 2020. Perhaps they could have managed late 2019 but since Death Stranding will be there they're giving themselves a bit of extra time?

nnodley

Seems like some Death Stranding info has leaked early. November 8th release date, we'll be getting a 9min trailer later to confirm. That's rad, I thought this would be the last of the big Sony trio to release.

Speaking of that, Jason Schreier reports TLOU2 was aiming for late 2019 as well but has been delayed internally to early 2020. Perhaps they could have managed late 2019 but since Death Stranding will be there they're giving themselves a bit of extra time?
yeah i wonder if it was a case of who felt they could make 2019 first and then the other gets a little extra time.  If TLOU2 is february like Schreier is hearing then those 4 months for PS4 are going to be bonkers in sales.

DerNebel

May 29, 2019, 01:00 PM Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:25 PM by DerNebel
Well that certainly sounds like an unexpected twist. ;D

nnodley

Do we know a time when the legit stream without all the hand stuff is going to drop?

Xevross

Do we know a time when the legit stream without all the hand stuff is going to drop?
People think its 24 hours from when this livestream started. So that's in like 5 or so hours time I think.

Xevross

Yo what the actual fudge is going on in Death Stranding? ;D

nnodley

totally missed the trailer. lol

Go Up