PlayStation Studios Development

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 27, 2015, 08:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Dusk Golem
Death Stranding 2 is in development (and for some insiders to know I'm not bullshitting about this in the future, its internal codename is Ocean), but Kojima has had a long standing deal with Sony on this, which is being analyzed if Sony and Kojima Productions should renew their contracts after DS2 or not at present, but was never in question before this due to a multi-game contract Sony and Kojima Productions have. But Death Stranding 2 itself was always plotted to be with Sony. I'm not going to say a single actual thing about the game itself, not now or in the future, so don't ask even if people figure out later I'm 100% telling the truth about the codename and contract stuff. But any murmurs about a DS2 with anyone other than Sony is battleship. The deal with Xbox was never meant to be DS2, this rumor is just false, Sony and Kojima Productions have a multi-game contract that expires after DS2 and at present is being decided by both parties whether to continue their relationship or end it after DS2, and that is the truth.
tl;dr: Sony and Kojima are working on Death Stranding 2. Uncertain whether there will be another game with Sony after DS2.