MLB The Show 21
MLB The Show 22
Horizon Call of the Mountain
The Last of Us Remake
The Last of Us factions
Several PC ports
Uncharted Remaster
Ghost of Tsushima PS5

It almost manages to feel like they've announced more acquisitions than new games.

I wonder a lot about what they're doing. They announced like 9 PS games at the June 2020 showcase and there has been a similar number since then.

A big decline in partnerships. We did get two more this past month (Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin). But those are the only ones they've announced since Death Stranding DC.
At least in terms of games Sony is publishing.

Are we going to see a decent sized show like the June one again? Or is Sony favoring more frequent 20-30 minute State of Plays?

Sony has seen an insane amount of growth through acquisitions and frankly internally. But it doesn't quite feel like they've done enough. I have to imagine that they're doing a lot of planning with the Activision acquisition underway. Perhaps they will wait until that looks like it will close though for anything big.  

While I'm blabbering on about this stuff.  Should Sony have made PS+ Extra/Premium something else? It feels like they launched a Gamepass competitor and yet it hardly gets mentioned. It feels like very little has changed with it being part of the PS+ banner.
Ps+ Should have looked beyond gamepass as a competitor. It should have been tiers yes.
Ps+ essential (same as it is now)
Ps+ extra (catalogue of games + the classic games)
PS+ ultimate - all the games catalogues + TV shows/movies/anime.

Netflix and amazon want to get into games. Sub services are expanding. Sony has an opportunity to compete with netflix and amazon on the sub front. And PS productions can have a more oriented and focused goal