Flash RPG PSN Sale (Dark Souls 2 $39, Tales of Graces f $17, No ni Kuni $5, Uncharted 3 FREE)

Started by ethomaz, Jun 03, 2014, 09:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

ethomaz

Dragon Age: Origins is the first game? The Mass Effect Trilogy is cheaper too.

Dr. Pezus

Dragon Age: Origins is the first game? The Mass Effect Trilogy is cheaper too.

Yes. First and best game thus far (although the PC version is considerably better - and not just due to graphics)

darkknightkryta

So I have a dilema.  I'm getting the import version of Final Fantasy 10 for my Vita.  Should I still get a digital copy with the both of them for that 30 dollars or should I wait for a better sale?

ethomaz

So I have a dilema.  I'm getting the import version of Final Fantasy 10 for my Vita.  Should I still get a digital copy with the both of them for that 30 dollars or should I wait for a better sale?

Depends how much you are paying in the imported version and if you care/like box arts.

BTW I guess $30 is a bit high yet... a new deal will happened but the problem is "when".

No ni Kuni at $5 is almost free WOW.

darkknightkryta

ethomaz

@ethomaz yeah the box art is really nice, it's why I'm getting it.

Close prices I always get the box version but if it is $30 digital vs $45 retail then I go with digital ;)

This is the weirdest thing in this market because with digital you get rip from the physical distribution and retail profit... even do retail is cheaper and have more deals than digital.

Digital should cost at least $5 less than retail.

ethomaz

BTW Uncharted 3 SP is free for all US users... no PS+ required.