Destruction All Stars update + will be available for $/€19.99 from April 6th

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 25, 2021, 03:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Next on Destruction AllStars: Featured Playlists, Challenge Series, and more - PlayStation.Blog

As we've shifted the launch of Destruction AllStars into PlayStation Plus, we're doing the same with the price. We're thrilled to announce that Destruction AllStars will be available for digital purchase from April 6th for $19.99 / CDN$29.99 / €19.99. This is a great value, and helps ensure the mayhem will continue long after our PlayStation Plus promotion comes to an end. Of course if you've already added the game to your library, it's yours to keep as long as you're an active PlayStation Plus subscriber.

Xevross

Okay that's very appropriate. This feels very much like a $20 game.

Legend

The original price tag was ridiculous. I am not happy paying $70 for even the largest games.

$20 seems pretty fair for this game. Even $40 could have been fair.

DerNebel

Well if it's $20 they'll probably still sell the challenge things separately.

Still, good price point.

kitler53

same that rocket league sold at for a long time.  feel like a good number.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Xevross

Well if it's $20 they'll probably still sell the challenge things separately.

Still, good price point.
same that rocket league sold at for a long time.  feel like a good number.
Yeah basically both of these. Its a tried and tested price for a new game like this. Also it will have two new game modes with it goes paid so more content to be worth the price tag.

And I think there'll be 4 or 5 challenge series live that you can pay extra for.

kitler53

Yeah basically both of these. Its a tried and tested price for a new game like this. Also it will have two new game modes with it goes paid so more content to be worth the price tag.

And I think there'll be 4 or 5 challenge series live that you can pay extra for.
it kind of feel to me that sony saw a lot of that $70 critizism and the comparison's to gamepass's "value" and decided to adjust.  

i think $70 is fair enough for some titles.  i would pay that for GoW for instance.   But $70 can't just be the default pricing for all titles,.. gamers smell out effort and won't pay $70 for a $20 effort even if the game is good.    well, MSony gamers at least.  nintendo gamers not so much...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens