PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Just finished FFX. I'm giving it a 8.5 Only because I felt the leveling progression is a bit week and you're ultimate weapons are near impossible to get before the final fight. I did manage to get yuna's and I guess that all you really need, but I would have liked a few more.  Also I never felt that I was bad dog enough. Not like in past FF games. But a very good game over all. If these things where different then I could give it an 9.

the-pi-guy

Just finished FFX. I'm giving it a 8.5 Only because I felt the leveling progression is a bit week and you're ultimate weapons are near impossible to get before the final fight. I did manage to get yuna's and I guess that all you really need, but I would have liked a few more.  Also I never felt that I was bad dog enough. Not like in past FF games. But a very good game over all. If these things where different then I could give it an 9.
Psh, you need to work on leveling up more and screw ultimate weapons.  

Great way to level up is to go to the monster arena.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

Psh, you need to work on leveling up more and screw ultimate weapons.  

Great way to level up is to go to the monster arena.  
I know, But Thats a lot of grinding.

the-pi-guy

I know, But Thats a lot of grinding.
Psh, at least Raven isn't afraid of a little grinding.  

Raven

Psh, at least Raven isn't afraid of a little grinding.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

I started x2 but I feels so different already I don't think I'll like it. Wth did they do?

the-pi-guy

I started x2 but I feels so different already I don't think I'll like it. Wth did they do?
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>No summons and no Tidus, and other characters settling down meant that they had to cut back some stuff. &nbsp;<br>The game is okay. &nbsp;Not great, but not bad either, in my opinion. &nbsp;<br><br>

DerNebel

Sorry guys, I know it's weird that I always come here when I'm banned over there, but can someone please tell me if the post I was banned for was a bannable offense? Please be honest, if you feel I was flaming, just tell me, cause I legitimately don't see what the problem with this post is supposed to be.

gamrConnect - DerNebel's Profile

Legend

I don't see who I said anything bad about though. :D
Anyway I moved this to the PS community thread, it wasn't supposed to go in here.
jlmurph2...

What else could your comment possibly mean? It's like the tamest insult possible, but you're still being negative about him. With chertz rules that can deserve a ban.

This is off topic in this thread too  ::)

Aura7541

Sorry guys, I know it's weird that I always come here when I'm banned over there, but can someone please tell me if the post I was banned for was a bannable offense? Please be honest, if you feel I was flaming, just tell me, cause I legitimately don't see what the problem with this post is supposed to be.

A bit off topic, but your post was more of a troll post than a flame post. I feel that the intention was to make jlmurph2 absolutely bitter and that ultimately led to your ban if axumblade interpreted it that way.

For the record, I don't like jlmurph2 that much as he usually can't separate his bias from objectivity. However, he's nowhere as bad as the other users you tend to have scuffles with.

DerNebel

A bit off topic, but your post was more of a troll post than a flame post. I feel that the intention was to make jlmurph2 absolutely bitter and that ultimately led to your ban if axumblade interpreted it that way.

For the record, I don't like jlmurph2 that much as he usually can't separate his bias from objectivity. However, he's nowhere as bad as the other users you tend to have scuffles with.
Hm, I didn't mean to do that at all.

I guess it's time I left that site once again, it's just annoying when people read too much into some posts, even more so when mods do it.

Anyway, who's buying the UC Collection this week? I've been thinking about it but can't make up my mind.

Max King of the Wild

Oct 06, 2015, 07:35 AM Last Edit: Oct 06, 2015, 07:43 AM by Max King of the Wild

Oh jesus fudge, the mod note is so fudgy cringe worthy. Because people are pansies who get their feelings hurt so they report you is your fault? That mod team is so fudgy wishy-washy it's unbelievable. They don't allow you to post stuff like that but broad sweeping generalizations by LudicrousSpeed and thesting are perfectly acceptable. If they were consistent then it would be one thing but what's okay to post changes on a daily basis.

As for your post, I don't see anything inflammatory against him. Whoever reported you just needs thicker skin. And it is a fact that Forza 6 has sold poorly.  

My controllers finally have the rubber on the sticks peel off. Both at the exact same time. Coincidentally it happened shortly after my four year old started playing with me. Also, there are nail marks on the top of it. I'm convinced more now than ever that it was how they were played with.

DerNebel

Oh jesus fudge, the mod note is so fudgy cringe worthy. Because people are pansies who get their feelings hurt so they report you is your fault? That mod team is so fudgy wishy-washy it's unbelievable. They don't allow you to post stuff like that but broad sweeping generalizations by LudicrousSpeed and thesting are perfectly acceptable. If they were consistent then it would be one thing but what's okay to post changes on a daily basis.

As for your post, I don't see anything inflammatory against him. Whoever reported you just needs thicker skin. And it is a fact that Forza 6 has sold poorly.  

My controllers finally have the rubber on the sticks peel off. Both at the exact same time. Coincidentally it happened shortly after my four year old started playing with me. Also, there are nail marks on the top of it. I'm convinced more now than ever that it was how they were played with.
Yeah I don't know, this is just stupid to me. I asked for a permaban now, the whole freaking site has lost its purpose anyway with ioi not giving a f*** anymore and the forum is just deteriorating more every day.

My controller is fine, don't think I've ever had one break, some people must be pretty rough with their belongings.

Kerotan

According to their rules yeah.  People like murph do the exact same it's just they leave out the personal stuff.  Like he'll write about forza doing awesome.  That's just his fanboy bias because it's doing  s h i t.

So you should just make a general comment pointing out how it bombed compared to the rest of the series instead of making it personal.  

Anyway on topic.  Started playing through batman arkham asylum last night on the ps3. I've had it for ages from ps plus.  Enjoyable game.  I'll definitely finish it.

DerNebel

According to their rules yeah.  People like murph do the exact same it's just they leave out the personal stuff.  Like he'll write about forza doing awesome.  That's just his fanboy bias because it's doing  s h i t.

So you should just make a general comment pointing out how it bombed compared to the rest of the series instead of making it personal.  

Anyway on topic.  Started playing through batman arkham asylum last night on the ps3. I've had it for ages from ps plus.  Enjoyable game.  I'll definitely finish it.
Doesn't matter now anyway. I'm done with that site.

OT: Do you guys know what games you'll buy for the rest of the year? I'm only at the UC Collection and possibly Until Dawn at the moment (that has to get cheaper first though, it's freaking 70€ on Amazon.de). Not much else that's confirmed for 2015 that I have a genuine interest in.

Go Up