PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kitler53

Definitely too soon for a game. Plus he's still with Konami till December. If Sony lucks out and his contract ends December 1st, then maybe they'll announce his "acquisition" at PSX.

which would still be a huge announcement guaranteed to piss off xbox fans everywhere.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

My god. Could you imagine the implosion if Sony announced an acquisition of "Kojima Productions"?
Sony will basically have a Japanese "Naughty Dog" if that happens.

Legend

which would still be a huge announcement guaranteed to piss off xbox fans everywhere.
The man who has made 1.5 XBOX games and 7.5 PS games would never go to Sony!... lol

Xevross

Kojima is the master troll. I don't want to read anything into this... but I am secretly excited

kitler53

The man who has made 1.5 XBOX games and 7.5 PS games would never go to Sony!... lol
not sure what you are trying to say but statistically speaking he will probably find a home at a 3rd party company like SE.  financially speaking they should have more money to spend on a kojima project than an exclusive to playstation game.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Kojima is the master troll. I don't want to read anything into this... but I am secretly excited
Yeah he's probably starting up a DJ career instead :(

not sure what you are trying to say but statistically speaking he will probably find a home at a 3rd party company like SE.  financially speaking they should have more money to spend on a kojima project than an exclusive to playstation game.
Yeah going third party makes sense.

I'm mocking a fanboy point of view, a person who'd be shocked that he'd go to playstation.

Raven

not sure what you are trying to say but statistically speaking he will probably find a home at a 3rd party company like SE.  financially speaking they should have more money to spend on a kojima project than an exclusive to playstation game.
I think he's trying to say that Xbox fans wouldn't have much to be upset about if Kojima was hired by Sony. He doesn't exactly have a big history with the brand and his games sell low on it.

Kerotan

If you're an xbox fan you'd be expecting it.  Kojima is pro Playstation and ps4 is dominating.  I'm sure it will piss off the like of crapgamerreviews but regular fans probably won't care.  

Still would be a huge coup.  What IP'S do Sony own that Kojima could do something with?  

Siren?  Syphon Filter?  

Personally I think he'll make a new IP if he goes to Sony.

Legend

If you're an xbox fan you'd be expecting it.  Kojima is pro Playstation and ps4 is dominating.  I'm sure it will piss off the like of crapgamerreviews but regular fans probably won't care.  

Still would be a huge coup.  What IP'S do Sony own that Kojima could do something with?  

Siren?  Syphon Filter?  

Personally I think he'll make a new IP if he goes to Sony.
Definitely 100% no doubt about it Kojima's next game will be a new ip. He's been pretty public about how he kept being forced back to making another MGS. Just switching franchises doesn't feel like a solution.

Kerotan

Definitely 100% no doubt about it Kojima's next game will be a new ip. He's been pretty public about how he kept being forced back to making another MGS. Just switching franchises doesn't feel like a solution.
So the question is. Stealth or horror.  Or both!

Legend

So the question is. Stealth or horror.  Or both!
Or neither!

Make an anime rpg game.

Raven

I remember awhile back that Kojima wanted to do something with Zone of the Enders but that project was put on "indefinite hold" because "something else took priority". Pretty sure we know now that translates to "Konami forced me to do another fudgy Metal Gear".

Kerotan

Or neither!

Make an anime rpg game.
Exclusive to xbox
Spoiler for Hidden:

darkknightkryta

Will the resolution be higher?

Ps4's October exclusive.  Sony should do a bundle with this and Disney infinity for the kids this Xmas.  And throw in a tearaway download code.  

Just adds to ps4's every growing and varied game catalogue.  If you want western support for games like this in future,  support this.  Buy it digitally from the store.  Money talks in this day and age.  

I really hope Sony market this.  Could be to the ps4 what spyro was to the ps1 just to a lesser extent.
I has on pre-order

Dr. Pezus

so as you guys may know i moved.  now in my new place my ps4 isn't hardwired anymore and i'm a bit away from the wireless.

i can sign into psn but if i run an internet test it always fails at the psn login bit.  i can update my trophies consistently but i can't load the "what's going on" section at all.  i had game updates download in the background yesterday night but i can't play any multiplayer games, the store won't even try to load, netflix hangs, and communities are broke as fudge for me.

bad internet or bad 3.0 update?
The router is blocking PSN.

Go Up