PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

DerNebel

Oh jesus fudge, the mod note is so fudgy cringe worthy. Because people are pansies who get their feelings hurt so they report you is your fault? That mod team is so fudgy wishy-washy it's unbelievable. They don't allow you to post stuff like that but broad sweeping generalizations by LudicrousSpeed and thesting are perfectly acceptable. If they were consistent then it would be one thing but what's okay to post changes on a daily basis.

As for your post, I don't see anything inflammatory against him. Whoever reported you just needs thicker skin. And it is a fact that Forza 6 has sold poorly.  

My controllers finally have the rubber on the sticks peel off. Both at the exact same time. Coincidentally it happened shortly after my four year old started playing with me. Also, there are nail marks on the top of it. I'm convinced more now than ever that it was how they were played with.
Yeah I don't know, this is just stupid to me. I asked for a permaban now, the whole freaking site has lost its purpose anyway with ioi not giving a f*** anymore and the forum is just deteriorating more every day.

My controller is fine, don't think I've ever had one break, some people must be pretty rough with their belongings.