Notable PS4 Pro, or games that don't max out their potential

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 12, 2020, 03:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

probably because TVs last 10 or more years.  i thought about a ps4 pro for like a minute and then laughed at myself because i only had a 1080p tv.  i do have a 4k tv now but only because my other tv died.  4k is probably cool and all (i woudln't know since i don't have any 4k content to consume) but not cool enough to dump a perfectly good tv for.
Consoles also last 10 years (but you're missing stuff in the last few)
Some of us aren't rich doctors. I'm still using a TV from about 6 years ago.
Good TVs last pretty long.  My parents still have an hdtv from 13 years ago. Still runs fine. Haven't had to get a new one yet.

Lol rich. Doctors here get nowhere near what they get in USA for example

But yeah I mostly upgraded to get s bigger one. I had one for my room that was too small for a living room

I've just finished being a student, spending half my time in two spaces neither of which have space for me to have a TV more than 40" and absolutely no reason for a 4K TV yet anyway without a Pro.

Been planning to get one after I graduated for a long time but I'm still stuck at home and no space for a big TV, so I'm just waiting.
You have an excuse

I also have an 11 year old 1080p TV that still looks amazing.

Doubt

the-pi-guy

Oct 12, 2020, 08:56 PM Last Edit: Oct 12, 2020, 08:58 PM by the-pi-guy
Lol rich. Doctors here get nowhere near what they get in USA for example
I was making a joke. :P
I'm well aware that most doctors don't make what they do here. 

But I can guarantee you made more by yourself than my wife and I do combined, maybe not anymore.  And we have 3 kids. :P

Just got a good job 4 weeks ago.

Legend

Doubt
It's legit impressive. I don't think I've ever owned technology that has aged as well as it has.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

that is a pretty big update/upgrade for free.   <3

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up