Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Lots of hype trailers in the past few days

Avengers, toy story, got, stranger things 3, once upon a time in Hollywood, John wick

Legend

Spiderman spider verse was brilliant. I totally understand all the praise now.

darkknightkryta

Spiderman spider verse was brilliant. I totally understand all the praise now.
Which reminds me, I have to buy the bluray.  Which double reminds me, Samsung stopped making bluray players.  I'm not happy.

Xevross

Avengers Endgame is going to release in China at the same time as the rest of the world. Worldwide opening weekend record is going to be absolutely destroyed, RDR2 is going to lose that opening weekend entertainment record that it claimed.

BananaKing

Avengers Endgame is going to release in China at the same time as the rest of the world. Worldwide opening weekend record is going to be absolutely destroyed, RDR2 is going to lose that opening weekend entertainment record that it claimed.
750 million? Hmmmm not sure about that. But it will be close.

the-pi-guy

Infinity War did around $830 million opening if you include China's opening (3 weeks later).

Xevross

Infinity War did around $830 million opening if you include China's opening (3 weeks later).
Exactly. Endgame is guaranteed $800m+ opening. People think a billion is in play but that's really, really, really tough  ;D

Xevross

Endgame tickets are out now. Sounds like every ticket place is bricking it ;D

Trying to buy my tickets from Vue but their website has now died.

Xevross

Avengers Endgame set the new record for first day ticket presales on fandango. In 6 hours. Fandango was down and struggling with queues most of the time as well.

Previous record holder was TFA. Infinity War was actually #4 behind TLJ and Rogue One as well, so this is a huge jump straight above Star Wars.

Legend

I thought Jared Leto was making the joker movie  :P

Dr. Pezus

I thought Jared Leto was making the joker movie  :P
Huh. Didn't notice the hype?

Legend

Huh. Didn't notice the hype?
I'm a hipster. If something is hyped, I tend to miss it.

Xevross

https://www.resetera.com/threads/avengers-endgame-advance-ticket-sales-set-new-record-outpacing-infinity-war-by-5-to-1.110708/

Endgame first week advanced ticket sales almost double Aquaman, The Last Jedi, Infinity War and Captain Marvel combined.

Go Up