Microsoft VERSE Sony @ GAMESCOM: Discuss!!!!

Started by Legend, Aug 12, 2014, 09:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

P.T = Silent Hill. Biggest megaton of the day easily, sony wins, no argument. lolz

ethomaz

P.T = Silent Hill. Biggest megaton of the day easily, sony wins, no argument. lolz

I'm buying a hotdog to eat fast to go home to play this deal...

ethomaz

I will take my words back...

Sony did have the biggest MEGATON too.

Won in all fronts.

Riderz1337

I'm buying a hotdog to eat fast to go home to play this deal...

Make sure you wear a diaper. I was watching 7H3 Play it and got freaked out.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

All sony was missing was a megaton.

P.T.

SONY WON

ethomaz

Sorry @Cone.

I was trying be nice, looking all the others opinions, to not be biased and says that MS had a good show on pair with Sony.

But that impossible... sorry again but...

Sony fudge won again and with class and style... no matter how much you enjoyed MS conference Sony killed them.

Xevross

Sorry @Cone.

I was trying be nice, looking all the others opinions, to not be biased and says that MS had a good show on pair with Sony.

But that impossible... sorry again but...

Sony fudge won again and with class and style... no matter how much you enjoyed MS conference Sony killed them.

More specifically, Hideo Kojima killed them ;D

7H3

yeah seems like MS is portraying the overall long term goals of the xone and games, but Sony focussed on upcoming titles
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

yeah seems like MS is portraying the overall long term goals of the xone and games, but Sony focussed on upcoming titles

But that's the thing.  MS threw everything they had at launch and now they have nothing until 2015.  Since launch Sony has been trickling games and announcements.  "Here, play this while you wait for this".  If Sony keeps up this leap frogging they'll have more than what MS will have come 2015.  Other than a collection of Halo games this year, and some kind of Forza, this conference is a reminder that MS has NOTHING until next holiday (Not even this holiday).  By that point, who's gonna care with Uncharted getting released then?  MS is relying way too much on Halo and I don't think there's gonna be enough interest come release time.  Looking back, what MS needed to do was launch the One with Halo 5.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Is P.T. exclusive?

7H3

Mmm_fish_tacos

I believe so

and to be clear, P.T. is silent hill staring Norman Reedus?

7H3

PT is the teaser for the Silent HIll game... its not a real game and wont get a full release as "PT"

Mmm_fish_tacos

So I think i found my answer,

Okay, So sony dropped a bomb of the next exclusive silent hill starting Norman Reedus and a demo out today. And anyone actually thinks MS won games con because they paid money to keep tomb raider away from ps4. Don't think so. MS needs to step their game up, they are increasingly becoming a joke, and now they are dragging tomb raider down with them, What look like promis with the last game to turn it around and become something special is now tossed down the toilet, not because the game will be worst being exclusive but because it will be in uncharted head lights now that it's in direct competition, and will get mowed down like a baby deer on the side of a high way.  It's a lose lose situation. I seems like some body at Square was a bit drunk when they signed that contract. 

7H3

Really don't get the hype any tomb raider... I mean it's a big franchise but not that big... I have to wonder if those that think ms win because of that are just saying so because Sony doesn't get it or what

Go Up