Watch Dogs Hype Thread!

Started by nnodley, May 03, 2014, 12:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

parts of it are great... the cops are fudgy retarded.  im in the middle of no where, no roads near by, with my counter going down,  and a cop who in no way would ever have been able to see me drives striaght over grass and fences straight to me.   its stupidly impossible to loose a cop while in your car, and some missions wont let you switch vehicles

I've never had a problem losing a cop while in a car.  GET BETTER BRO!! LULZ!! JK!! :-p  I'd argue that that cop was fudgy smart if he drove over grass and a fence  to find you. lol

nnodley

Missed the edit, but I literally have not had any of your problems.  I have yet to hear the same thing twice and peds always jump away from my car.  That's really weird how yours is opposite from me.

DD_Bwest

some go the right way,  but some try to get hit, im like turning and they continue to walk towards the center of my bumper,  at really slow speeds lol 

and ive had someone yell "somebody go help that guy"  probably 20 times so far from crashing my car.  i laugh my dog off when it happens.  maybe its the same guy? lol

ive had lots of success escaping via boats.  the cops seem completely unable to follow you.   or maybe its my luck.  its worked every time lol

nnodley

some go the right way,  but some try to get hit, im like turning and they continue to walk towards the center of my bumper,  at really slow speeds lol 

and ive had someone yell "somebody go help that guy"  probably 20 times so far from crashing my car.  i laugh my dog off when it happens.  maybe its the same guy? lol

ive had lots of success escaping via boats.  the cops seem completely unable to follow you.   or maybe its my luck.  its worked every time lol

I guess I'll listen more for the same things.  And you know I have not driven a boat yet! Should probably do that.

DD_Bwest

I guess I'll listen more for the same things.  And you know I have not driven a boat yet! Should probably do that.

the boat came in handy,  there was a chopper above shooting at me, so i swam under a bidge, but they knew i was there so it wouldnt remove my wanted level.  luckily there was a fishing boat.  for some reason when i left in the boat, they just couldnt piece together i was in it lol

im really loving it, just getting dam frustrated loosing cops while in a car lol i just end up getting more stars lol  and money  is so easy to get lol while i was having a smoke i just sat in my car by a busy sidewalk and made like 10 grand before i was done.

nnodley

the boat came in handy,  there was a chopper above shooting at me, so i swam under a bidge, but they knew i was there so it wouldnt remove my wanted level.  luckily there was a fishing boat.  for some reason when i left in the boat, they just couldnt piece together i was in it lol

im really loving it, just getting dam frustrated loosing cops while in a car lol i just end up getting more stars lol  and money  is so easy to get lol while i was having a smoke i just sat in my car by a busy sidewalk and made like 10 grand before i was done.

I always find a blocker and turn and wait for the cop to follow and cause them to crash.  Works almost every time for me!  Yeah I like looking at the different info for each character.  Some are funny.

DD_Bwest

ugh..  the roaming yellow circles that litterally pop up were you wre when your in the middle of no where with no cameras,  hell ill be in the middle of a train tunnel with no cameras.  ive turned it to the easiest setting, and no matter what i do, ill avoid all the circles, than randomly 2 will pop up right where i am impossible to escape cause they move where i move.   maybe its the mission?   but my job is to loose them.  so im at a complete loss..   i play these games on hard and i cant do this on easy..    it doesnt give me anyhting else but escape the police, i do and the yellow circles come after me.  it doesnt tell me to do anything else and if i get out of my car i fail..

DD_Bwest

there i did it,  that was so dumb..     they need to nerf back on whatever it is, i guess drones?   

Dr. Pezus

parts of it are great... the cops are fudgy retarded.  im in the middle of no where, no roads near by, with my counter going down,  and a cop who in no way would ever have been able to see me drives striaght over grass and fences straight to me.   its stupidly impossible to loose a cop while in your car, and some missions wont let you switch vehicles

and the wanted meter goes up out of control for no reason,  i have a 2 level,  trying to ditch cops,  next thing i know im 4 stars with a chopper above me, and i havent really done anything.. 

werent we told we wouldnt here the same thing twice?   ive played less than an hour and im hearing the same lines from civilians.   atleast some of it is funny,   like when i beached a boat some dude asked if that was allowed..    they also tend to walk into your car rather than away from it

I loved how GTAV did this. They finally perfected it

DD_Bwest

hahahahahaha im loving so much about this game,  just hate those drones..    and i still love the "somebody help that guy"   i still laugh every time

ethomaz

In its first 24 hours of availability, Watch Dogs sold more copies than any previous title in Ubisoft's history!

http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-record-breaking-sales-day-one/

DD_Bwest

just had my first guy try to hack me,   i soon found him and he started running.  I dont think he expected me to stand in the middle of the street with a sniper rifle, but i killed that mother fudge maker hahaha

Dr. Pezus

just had my first guy try to hack me,   i soon found him and he started running.  I dont think he expected me to stand in the middle of the street with a sniper rifle, but i killed that mother fudge maker hahaha

Lol, you and sniper rifles

Legend

About 15 hours in. Loving it.

Dr. Pezus

About 15 hours in. Loving it.

WOW, did you get a hired help to work on your game while you slack off??

Go Up