PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

Kerotan

The thing I loved most about sony's E3 is that they managed to have the greatest show ever despite leaving out so much.  

Lots of remasters like god of war 3, heavy rain, uncharted collection and beyond.  

Ratchet and Clank,  Sony bend game,  santa monica,  dragon quest heroes,  nier,  persona 5, Star ocean 5, gran turismo 7,  planetside 2 and more.

They are in a very good place.  In terms of sales all they need is a USA price cut to 299 and global obliteration ensues.  They don't even need to touch the price elsewhere except maybe the UK.

Legend

The thing I loved most about sony's E3 is that they managed to have the greatest show ever despite leaving out so much.  

Lots of remasters like god of war 3, heavy rain, uncharted collection and beyond.  

Ratchet and Clank,  Sony bend game,  santa monica,  dragon quest heroes,  nier,  persona 5, Star ocean 5, gran turismo 7,  planetside 2 and more.

They are in a very good place.  In terms of sales all they need is a USA price cut to 299 and global obliteration ensues.  They don't even need to touch the price elsewhere except maybe the UK.
After this E3, I really want to see how sales in the US react. Pre E3 I was a firm believer that PS4 needed a big price drop asap, but after the extremely positive reaction to the show I'm not sure anymore. They could probably ride this train to the hollidays.

Raven

Holy shame. This is much more in-depth than I thought it was going to be.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Aura7541

It's made a by Housemarque, so of course Alienation is going to be awesome :P

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Legend

darkknightkryta

Aura7541

I just saw the technical analysis and my god, Uncharted 4 really nailed the subtleties.

darkknightkryta

I just saw the technical analysis and my god, Uncharted 4 really nailed the subtleties.
I honestly haven't seen that amount of care taken to the little things since MGS 2.

Xevross

I just watched the uncharted breakdown also and holy shame that just blew me away. This is going to be one of the best games ever, for sure.

Legend

the-pi-guy

Really enjoying Knack.  
Visually it's a mixed bag, mostly good, but there's some not so good in there too.
Gameplay wise, it's an acquired taste.  You must first acquire taste.  ;)
Multiplayer is fun.  

Go Up