Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Final in pediatrics on Monday!
Combined oral and written exam :O

darkknightkryta

The bolded is exactly what I'm planning.  :D

Taking Calc 3 online in the fall, then the spring will be Assembly, Linear Algebra, CPS 3, Physics I, and an elective of some sort.
And as I've said in the past I'm very interested in doing a bunch of physics classes.  :)

Yeah, like, I kinda wish I had a better understanding of calculus and algebra back when I was taking physics in university.  Even if I'm at where I am now.  Hell even my calculus 2 class.  Though, my understanding of Calculus vs doing Calculus are two different stories :(

Cute Pikachu

I got a 3.91 GPA babies
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

I got a 3.91 GPA babies
No idea what that means, biatch

Xevross

I want to go to Cambridge

Cute Pikachu

No idea what that means, biatch

Im smart biatch ;D

the-pi-guy

Im smart biatch ;D

In my experience, half of the people with great grades are not smart. 
While like 1/3rd of smart people have bad grades. 
Spoiler for Hidden:
<br />True story, but I tease.<br />

Cute Pikachu

In my experience, half of the people with great grades are not smart. 
While like 1/3rd of smart people have bad grades. 
Spoiler for Hidden:

True story, but I tease.

Oh you :O

the-pi-guy

My CPS makes me feel good.  :D
One guy was really cocky.  "I had to do something the teacher told us that we wouldn't need to do, but I have 100% so you know I know what I'm doing."
The teacher wrote the main class, and we were supposed to write the rest of it.  But he changed the main class so it did what he wanted it to do. 
I did it without doing that, and it was pretty easy.  :D

And then I help a bunch of the other classmates, and I overhelp too.  :)

nnodley

fudgy BUSY AS HELL!  Trying to figure out my capstone proposal for my Unreal Engine environment. Gonna go for something sort of open world so people can play and explore the level. And it's gonna be highly realistic as well(hopefully)

the-pi-guy

I want to go to Cambridge

How is that going?

Maths is too easy for me so far. Yet to drop below 95% on any mock :)

What kinda math are you in?
UK does things differently with this, so an explanation of what you're doing would be wonderful. 

Xevross

How is that going?
What kinda math are you in?
UK does things differently with this, so an explanation of what you're doing would be wonderful.

Pretty well, need to get reading science books and get more involved in science out of college but that should be ok.

I've done 7 units this year: core 1,2,3,4, mechanics 1, decision 1 and 2. Core modules involve a lot of algebra... so quite a lot of trig, graphs and line equations, differentiating, integrating. There's some vectors and geometry but its mostly algebra. Mechanics is lots of calculations, basically just physics, its based on Newton's Laws mainly. So there's projectiles, trig, falling objects, moving objects, forces etc. Decision is just weird. Its mainly using algorithms to do more practical maths, using lots of graphs and tables. So you can use many different algorithms to work out the shortest distance possible to do a tour of a number of cities and stuff like that. There's also matchings to work out how to pair things up and sorts which are quite useful. Mostly pretty easy so far but next year we do further maths which involves more fun things

the-pi-guy

Pretty well, need to get reading science books and get more involved in science out of college but that should be ok.

I've done 7 units this year: core 1,2,3,4, mechanics 1, decision 1 and 2. Core modules involve a lot of algebra... so quite a lot of trig, graphs and line equations, differentiating, integrating. There's some vectors and geometry but its mostly algebra. Mechanics is lots of calculations, basically just physics, its based on Newton's Laws mainly. So there's projectiles, trig, falling objects, moving objects, forces etc. Decision is just weird. Its mainly using algorithms to do more practical maths, using lots of graphs and tables. So you can use many different algorithms to work out the shortest distance possible to do a tour of a number of cities and stuff like that. There's also matchings to work out how to pair things up and sorts which are quite useful. Mostly pretty easy so far but next year we do further maths which involves more fun things

Good luck! 
Yeah, we don't have modules like that.  We have Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, Calculus. Mechanics would just be physics I here, at least that's the closest thing.  Didn't have any decision courses like that. 

Xevross

Good luck! 
Yeah, we don't have modules like that.  We have Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, Calculus. Mechanics would just be physics I here, at least that's the closest thing.  Didn't have any decision courses like that.

I think that's a better system tbh. Mechanics is great, I just find it really fun probably because its a physics based module. Yeah decision is pretty boring tbh

7H3

been thinking about getting an mba recently...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up