How's School?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

This is pretty much my thread at this point.  

Today is my second day, and every Tuesday I'm going to have a 12 hour day at school...  

Math class:  This is my first class of the week.  It's a Linear Algebra course.  It looks like it'll be very interesting.  And probably pretty easy.  I'm pretty sure this is the smallest math course in the entire college.  There are only 3 people in my class.  The grading is different.  Most classes require a 93 for an A, but this one looks to only require an 88, which is weird.  Think the class period is too short though.  Just feels like it takes us so much time to get into it, and then the class is almost over.  It's interesting though that I feel that way, because high school courses were shorter.  It just feels different compared to the hour and a half courses that I'm now used.  

English:  Just like math, this is a short class.  I'm excited for this one.  Completely different from my last English class, which seemed like a lot of work.  This one doesn't seem like there will be much work, which is awesome.  

Computer:  Pretty much the same as my last computer science class.  Except this time, we'll be using C++.  I haven't written much in C++, but now I will have to.  So I'm very excited!  

Physics:  Haven't had the class yet, it's in like 3 hours.  It looks like it'll be pretty good, a lot of review for me.  Maybe a little nervous about the lab, but it should be good.

Computer 2:  Also haven't had this class yet.  I'm not sure how some of it is going to go.  Very nervous for this one.  It kind of sounds like my English class last semester, which was rough.