Mass Effect Andromeda Review Thread 73 OC (113 reviews), 70 MC (54 reviews)

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 20, 2017, 02:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

Yep, and the problem is what this means. They don't get any detailed scenes or special missions, so it doesn't mean as much.I hope it is a bug, because it'd be so upsetting for them to have gone from Dragon Age Inquisition to this.
Hmm, that's crazy really.   Yeah the fact Liam is not romance-able by either male or female ryder is also kind of weird too.  Cause even in ME3, maybe ME2 as well, wasn't jacob able to be romanced by male or female shepard?  Liam really is the only major male squadmate so it's weird they don't have it both ways.

Here looks like Bioware was having some meetings on the issue.  Hopefully thats true though and they want to fix it.

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Mass Effect Andromeda's poor handling of LGBT

Originally Posted by Harlequin

Yeah, but everyone says stupid shame once in a while. They offered an apology so let's meet them halfway and accept it. On an unrelated note, the game's lead designer claims on Twitter that he's had a meeting about the M/M romance issues. Not entirely sure if I'm buying it but if it's true (and if they talked about more than just lowering the requirement for the achievement to two romances LOL), then that seems like a good first step at least. (Of course, this never should've even been an issue in the first place but it'd still be appreciated if they somehow managed to make it up to all the gay Scott players.)https://twitter.com/tibermoon/status/844302426685558784

Thank you for accepting :)
///

Now we have to get them to make a statement and suggest they fix this and add the need/wanted content.