PlayStation Experience bets and predictions 2016

Started by Legend, Nov 19, 2016, 05:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

LInk? I'll be shocked if it's there next week.
NeoGAF - View Single Post -  The E3 2017 website is up

Originally Posted by ShooterMcGavin

/ CHOO CHOO. ALL ABOARD. GET HYPED.

Maybe you don't have to wait that long.

Xevross

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  The E3 2017 website is up
Maybe you don't have to wait that long.

:o

no why did shinobi do that. I'll get some hype for tlou2 building up and I'll be disappointed if it isn't there now! >:(

Xevross

When is the conference btw?

DerNebel

When is the conference btw?
Saturday at a humane time for us Europeans

Legend

I would be very happy with this conference. God of War would be awesome too, so would GTS it doesn't get enough time
Gow is confirmed a no show.

Tlou2... would fit in with how the first was revealed but shinobi has been wrong in the past. I'm getting hyped though!

Xevross

Gow is confirmed a no show.

Tlou2... would fit in with how the first was revealed but shinobi has been wrong in the past. I'm getting hyped though!
Yeah thinking back its actually what ND did with TLOU and U4. They were both announced at the end of the year they released the previous game

Saturday at a humane time for us Europeans
Yeah I always love PSX for the convenient time! Is there no exact time for it yet? I need to keep it clear.

DerNebel

Yeah thinking back its actually what ND did with TLOU and U4. They were both announced at the end of the year they released the previous game
Yeah I always love PSX for the convenient time! Is there no exact time for it yet? I need to keep it clear.
I think it starts at 6PM in the UK

Xevross

I think it starts at 6PM in the UK
Right, thanks!

BananaKing

If its announced this soon then it surely can't be Bruce and Neil who have written/ are directing it?
they probably had done a lot of work before they took over UC4. and continued to work on it on the final stages of UC4, when testing, programming, polishing and ironing out bug fixes are being done.

i really doubt Neil would let anyone else take over TLoU. specially since he said he wouldnt let anyone do so before.

Rorono

TLOU 2 @ game awards

Legend

TLOU 2 @ game awards
Lol Sony isn't that crazy.

If tlou2 is real though, U4 dlc could be at the game awards.

Rorono

Lol Sony isn't that crazy.

Why? TLOU1 was there.
IMO i'd make more sense there than at PSX

Legend

Why? TLOU1 was there.
Psx didn't exist back then.

the-pi-guy

Why? TLOU1 was there.
It was announced at the VGA's.  

Horizon

No chance TLOU2 is at the game awards lol. Geoff has a big pull but it will be announced at the Playstation premier conference after E3. I will be amazed if any Sony exclusives are shown at the game awards but now that I think about there was Order 1886 and Bloodborne footage in 2014 and footage shown in the PSX conference as well.

Go Up