PlayStation Experience bets and predictions 2016

Started by Legend, Nov 19, 2016, 05:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aura7541

Pretty sure Japan Studio will reveal Knack 2.
It will be really funny if Japan Studio is making Knack 2 because it took the sarcastic enthusiasm for Knack from forums seriously.

Raven

DerNebel

I still don't want to believe this travesty is actually being made, but then again people meme'd a man into the White House, so why shouldn't memes make Knack 2 possible...

Max King of the Wild

Knack has potential. Make treasures less % based... That was frustrating as hell. Make it more Co op friendly than the other party storing life. Better story.

Horizon

Knack has potential. Make treasures less % based... That was frustrating as hell. Make it more Co op friendly than the other party storing life. Better story.
Needs better and deeper gameplay firstly.

BananaKing

Mass Effect Andromeda gameplay
Red Dead Redemption Trailer/gameplay
Horizon Zero Dawn trailer/gameplay
Days Gone Demo
Detroit Become Human Gameplay/Demo + release date
Uncharted 4 single player DLC
Destiny 2 announced
Dreams Beta announcement (seriously this game fell of the radar in a huge way. i smell flop)
Cyberpunk trailer

Come at me babies! this is happening.

DerNebel

Nov 24, 2016, 02:08 PM Last Edit: Nov 24, 2016, 02:18 PM by DerNebel
Days Gone Demo
Destiny 2 announced
Dreams Beta announcement (seriously this game fell of the radar in a huge way. i smell flop)
Cyberpunk trailer

Mass Effect will be at the Game Awards though.

Edit: Speaking of the Game Awards, a couple months ago Aaron Greenberg proclaimed that after Halo Wars 2 games like Sea of Thieves and Scalebound would be coming out around the same time and they would have a steady flow of games in 2017 because of that. We're now in late November and haven't heard anything in regards to release dates for these games. Think we'll find out about that at the Game Awards or do you think Greenberg was just BS'ing again?

BananaKing

Mass Effect will be at the Game Awards though.

Edit: Speaking of the Game Awards, a couple months ago Aaron Greenberg proclaimed that after Halo Wars 2 games like Sea of Thieves and Scalebound would be coming out around the same time and they would have a steady flow of games in 2017 because of that. We're now in late November and haven't heard anything in regards to release dates for these games. Think we'll find out about that at the Game Awards or do you think Greenberg was just BS'ing again?
greenberg is always BS'ing. but i think they didnt talk about their 2017 games much lately to focus on their 2016 games, such as gears, forza and to an extent dead rising.

i think at the game awards we will see scalebound, and a release date for it. as for having a steady releasing of games in 2017.. yeah i doubt that. my guess is that scalebound will be early 2017. probably Q1 or april. and sea of thieves will be pushed back to the holiday.

ME can be at the game awars AND PSX baby! believe!

darkknightkryta

Marvel vs Capcom 4

DerNebel

greenberg is always BS'ing. but i think they didnt talk about their 2017 games much lately to focus on their 2016 games, such as gears, forza and to an extent dead rising.

i think at the game awards we will see scalebound, and a release date for it. as for having a steady releasing of games in 2017.. yeah i doubt that. my guess is that scalebound will be early 2017. probably Q1 or april. and sea of thieves will be pushed back to the holiday.

ME can be at the game awars AND PSX baby! believe!
Oh yeah I completely forgot that Scalebound was originally a 2016 game.

Aura7541

Oh yeah I completely forgot that Scalebound was originally a 2016 game.
A lot of Microsoft's 1st party games were originally planned to release this year. Halo Wars 2 and Sea of Thieves got delayed to next year. Crackdown 3 was supposed to have a multiplayer beta over the summer, but that didn't happen.

Xevross

Days Gone Demo
Destiny 2 announced
Cyberpunk trailer

I would be very happy with this conference. God of War would be awesome too, so would GTS it doesn't get enough time

ethomaz

Shinobi is saying TLOU2 will be announced before E3 2017.... there are chances for next week.

DerNebel

Shinobi is saying TLOU2 will be announced before E3 2017.... there are chances for next week.
LInk? I'll be shocked if it's there next week.

Xevross

If its announced this soon then it surely can't be Bruce and Neil who have written/ are directing it?

Go Up