Go Down

Legend

DD_Bwest

i love how this has become a dumping ground for gifs lol

ethomaz

GAF is on fire today.

DD_Bwest

GAF is on fire today.

that bottom one..   someone mentioned something on gaf,  once seen it cant be unseen :P lol

Legend

that bottom one..   someone mentioned something on gaf,  once seen it cant be unseen :P lol

That's nasty

BasilZero

Mmm_fish_tacos

I wasn't going to buy this game anyway, but this is battleship.

BasilZero

Sad the console peasants will not enjoy it at its finest ;(

I'll be getting it on Steam like the rest of the series I have :P

the-pi-guy

#InB4PCversionis900p30toAvoidDebate.

Legend

#InB4PCversionis900p30toAvoidDebate.

Well then that'd just be hacked.

the-pi-guy

Riderz1337

I think I even remember them saying AC Black Flags was targeting 1080P 60 FPS...Can't be bothered to find a link so don't take my word for it.

I'm also somewhat saddened to see certain Xbox fans on other sites not understanding why exactly PS4 fans are upset by this news.

It's NOT because the game is only 900P, it's because of the fact the game is intentionally gimped...But I suspect they know this and only make those sarcastic comments to try and get other users riled up, which is a shame cause some of them are 30 year old men doing this...But oh well it's none of my business.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I think I even remember them saying AC Black Flags was targeting 1080P 60 FPS...Can't be bothered to find a link so don't take my word for it.

I'm also somewhat saddened to see certain Xbox fans on other sites not understanding why exactly PS4 fans are upset by this news.

It's NOT because the game is only 900P, it's because of the fact the game is intentionally gimped...But I suspect they know this and only make those sarcastic comments to try and get other users riled up, which is a shame cause some of them are 30 year old men doing this...But oh well it's none of my business.

I have a theory.

Maybe most people are just stupid and blindly believe what supports their "side." No desire to rile people up, they just want to spread the "truth."

darkknightkryta

Steam version comes with Uplay...

Max King of the Wild

Users like the sting, sales and most xbox fans on vgc have always purposefully misrepresentented arguments and generalize the ps fanbase.

OT - IM RELIEVED THEY ACTUALLY SAID WHY! Why? Think about it. If all they said was both consoles were the sam then just imagine how instantly graphics would matter more and people like senor would be smug talking about how the new tool kit works and it was just a matter of time like he said. It would give them good ammunition

Go Up