How's School?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Aug 26, 2014, 12:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Abstract Algebra: Really fun.  We are given like 1 problem every day, that is very different from most things I've ever had to solve.  Really fun math class. One of the most fun math classes I've ever had.  

Intro to Modern Physics: Really fun. Some of the concepts are a little hard to understand thus far.   Seem to be doing really good in the class, but I haven't really felt like I've been getting it.  

PDE: A typical math class, frankly.  Really cool to see how a lot of the math behind physics works out.  Like the wave equation and stuff.  

Japanese: Doing really well in this class.  Can't wait to be done though.  Just really not a fan of talking to other people.  Really enjoying learning the language though.  Really want to continue that for a long time.  

Assembly: We are only now getting into things that I didn't do last semester.  But it's still stuff I know pretty well.  Converting number bases to other ones.  But, looks like the class is finally starting to ramp up just a little bit.  Hopefully this stays as my "free" class where I don't have to do anything outside class.  

Discrete Structures:  Really tough.  It's very different from any kind of math I've done before.  It also really sucks that I'm trying to learn it on my own.  :P  I am not really sure why I thought this was a good idea....  Hopefully it goes well.