Media Molecule: Dreams PS4 beta still on track for 2018, will share details when ready

Started by the-pi-guy, Dec 11, 2018, 05:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Media Molecule: Dreams PS4 beta still on track for 2018, will share details when ready | ResetEra

DerNebel

I don't like using this term, cause it sounds so dang dramatic, but this has been a complete trainwreck. How in the fudgy world can they not share a specific date for this 20 freaking days before the year is over but still keep telling people, that it's coming in 2018? It's a complete joke.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

I don't like using this term, cause it sounds so dang dramatic, but this has been a complete trainwreck. How in the fudgy world can they not share a specific date for this 20 freaking days before the year is over but still keep telling people, that it's coming in 2018? It's a complete joke.
They might not have a specific date planned since the beta could be published at any time, but they definitely could share the week. Are they wanting it to be a surprise on Christmas maybe?

kitler53

this game was definitely announced too early...

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DD_Bwest

My kid is gettjng so inpatient with this one.  

SWORDF1SH

Time is running out. Sounds like MM bit off more than they can chew.

Legend

Time is running out. Sounds like MM bit off more than they can chew.
That's so incredibly common with video games. MM prints money though so they are fine.

nnodley

That's so incredibly common with video games. MM prints money though so they are fine.
Yep there is a reason why they are being allowed to take their time.  They did reveal too early, but people still need to learn some patience.

the-pi-guy

Yeah MM makes good money.

They have a really small studio, yet they've made a few very high profile games.

SWORDF1SH

Yep there is a reason why they are being allowed to take their time.  They did reveal too early, but people still need to learn some patience.
I don't have patience. Don't get me started on VizionEck: Adventure!  >:( >:(

Legend

Hey I learned from that! Twisty Puzzle Simulator was announced and released on the same day!

SWORDF1SH

Hey I learned from that! Twisty Puzzle Simulator was announced and released on the same day!
Not in the UK ::)

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

This user should be perma'd .