PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Time to baby and whine about getting back 10$ even though they have this CAPITALIZED in the pre order page...

This is one of those times where I can't agree with the practice. These people pre-ordered the game at the $60 pricetag. Everyone believed that's what it would be. Sony, without warning or making it even seem like it was a possibility, drops the price by $10. So basically what you'll have here is that when people go to download their game one person will be doing it having paid $60 and someone will do it having paid $50. That's not acceptable. It's different if someone buys a game at $60 when it comes out and then the price drops months later because that person basically paid to have it ASAP. This is not the same scenario. Would you be okay knowing that I got the game cheaper than you did at release because I waited 24 hours to pre-order it after you did? We're both getting the same game on the same day. You paid more... for what good reason? None. Sony needs to credit these people $10 to their account. Anything less than that is pure battleship.