Movie Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

i dont get why people are upset he killed zod though, i find it stupid that they complain that he shouldnt have.
I didn't have a problem with him killing Zod because he was in put in an impossible situation that Zod would definitely have put him in. However, I can see why some would be mad about it. Superman is suppose to be super in everything. Quick wit for one thing. MoS superman was pretty daft and unprepared. It just wasn't a good movie. Wasn't a good superhero movie. It was pretty bleh. I mean, it still provided entertainment (had decent cinematography and action) so it fulfilled it's objective. But if I had to pay to see it I'd definitely avoid seeing the continuations in the theater based off MoS.

Superman under powered?  You crazy?  He caused trillions of dollars in damages.    On top of that he managed to take Zod up into Space in minutes and they both came back down in reminiscence of gods.  My dad actually said, when we were watching that part "What if people like that exist in the universe and came here to take over.  What would we do?".  Plus they're portraying Superman on the high end of his portrayals.  Like, how absurd he is in comics currently is how he is in this movie.  Still the most physically strongest being shown in movies. 
You need to rewatch the movie.

Yes, extremely underpowered. He could only fight one kyrptonian at a time... Who weren't even getting their full potential of power due to inhaling kryptons atmospheric composition and probably weren't even aware of their dormant abilities... When he had 33 years to acclimate and perfect his powers... A point he makes sure to make to zod that he says took him years.... Who then perfects all the same powers within minutes of being introduced to an atmosphere he's never had been introduced to (same reason Star Wars was crud).... Yet superman coughs blood when he breaths krypton atmosphere.... Because apparently it only works one way. Again, it was a VERY bad movie. Only redeeming factors in it were action sequences and cinematography. And that's okay if you are one of those able to shut off their brain and enjoy a movie solely based on flash. (one of my Co workers has the opinion that The expendables and Fast and Furious are the best franchises ever)

BTW, when they went to space, they should have both died instantly

7 Weird Things In 'Man of Steel' That We Need To Talk About - Dorkly Post

Only one I'd change is 4. The codex was just retarded and I would talk about that. I'd add 8 that lois for some idiotic reason is on a military plane ready to drop a doomsday device and just so happens to fall out right before it detonates and everything gets sucked up except her because she's in a more perilous situation of free falling to earth