September NPD Results thread PS4: 538k, Wii U: 89k, 3DS: 142k, Vita: 20k, XBO: 284k

Started by ethomaz, Oct 16, 2014, 09:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I edited my post.

Xevross has mislead us all!!!!!!!!!

Lol I looked back at VGC's August NPD thread and took the WiiU numbers from the wrong column

Raven

Xevross

Turns out that I didn't underestimate Nintendo quite as much then :)

Raven

Still, selling less than 100k in the month that essentially begins the sales madness of the rest of the year is a little alarming.

Legend

Xevross

Destiny XB1 standalone > PS4 standalone but if bundles were counted it'd be the other way around. Giving it away for free helped XB1 too

Max King of the Wild

Poor Destiny. Everyone returning it and shitting on it. What a Bomba. Bundles didn't even help ps4

Xevross

Destiny biggest launch month for a new IP ever!

Nothing from MS yet

Max King of the Wild

Destiny biggest launch month for a new IP ever!

Nothing from MS yet
and we won't get them. Nothing good to say. Remember when sony stopped pretty after npdand how terrible of a sign it was.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Major nelson in spinning in circles in his office chair trying to figure out how he'll spin this one.

NeverDies

Major nelson in spinning in circles in his office chair trying to figure out how he'll spin this one.

HAHAHA, you just made my day.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Mmm_fish_tacos

lol. It's going to be hard to explain why all the madden money was wasted. Hopefully this is the start of the end for MS money baggin.

Legend

lol. It's going to be hard to explain why all the madden money was wasted. Hopefully this is the start of the end for MS money baggin.

Or is it just the beginning?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Max King of the Wild

Or is it just the beginning?
they have almost spent 3billion alone on Minecraft and NFL deal. They have obviously spent a decent amount on DR3, Ryse, GeoW, Tr:r, Ac and Madden... I can't see investors being too enthused with more money spent until they show they can recoup some they already spent

Go Up