Evolution Studios studios to be closed?

Started by kitler53, Oct 16, 2014, 01:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

Yeah, MAG was a really good game I think. However, with the hype of the popular franchises it was a hard sell for the general consumer. Perhaps marketing could have pushed it a bit more and it would have worked out better for that game. I had no problems with the mechanics or really any complaints about the game itself, but it got brushed aside amidst so many other titles available at that time.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

I hate mp games just because they have shelf lifes.

Pop in a PS1 game and bam I'm playing. In ten years if I pop in MAG, bam I'm not playing.

darkknightkryta

Pop in a PS1 game and bam I'm playing. In ten years if I pop in MAG, bam I'm not playing.

I agree.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah, but they also have a shelf life with me. There's only so long i'll want to play the game, and it always dies before they pull the severs down.

the-pi-guy

Pop in MAG right now, you're not playing. 

Legend

Yeah, but they also have a shelf life with me. There's only so long i'll want to play the game, and it always dies before they pull the severs down.

Don't you ever get nostalgic though and want to play an old game?

Legend

Pop in MAG right now, you're not playing. 

True dat hahaha

Mmm_fish_tacos

Not a online game.

7H3

I prefer co-op games in general
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

kitler53

i get your point but it is a very rare game indeed that makes me want to replay it after 5 years anyways.   i love the god of war games but i'd just rather spend my time playing the next god of war or metal gear rising or hellblade or whatever other game i haven't played yet.  i mean, i can't keep up with my backlog of new games i just never really feel like playing old games.

besides,.. games like destiny or only fun because they are online.  i don't mind that at all.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Personally there are some games I love to go back to. Even very old.

NeverDies

I remember like 5 years ago I decided to play Star Wars: Republic Commando. Decided to do some online multiplayer. In matches that were supposed to hold 16 people, it was just me vs this same dude the entire time. Counted myself lucky that he'd even decided to be playing.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Go Up