PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Dude I know this is random. But I tried finding this info online but didnt know. But do you remember the ps4 deals for black Friday last year in the uk? I am wanting to get a PS4. Its freaking 250 quid. I am thinking to wait till black Friday or cyber monday. Or bite the bullet now and get it used. I'm thinking black Friday deals will be as good or better than last years. So it wi give me an idea

And no, I ain't buying concrete genie. What I really want is days gone :( might get CoD but microtransactions are really putting me off
Yeah so PS4 deals on BF have actually gotten worse every year for the past 3 years. I remember last year they were only £30 off, which would be PS4 Slim 500GB with a game for £219. In fact I found the post I made last year when I was shocked at how bad the deals for PS4 were.

Holy shame the PS4 deals are disastrous. Only £30 off. Jesus. I got a better deal 2 years ago!

£219 for a PS4 Slim 500GB with fifa, RDR2, COD or Spidey, or £269 for 1TB with Spider-Man or fifa. That's just £30 off the standard prices. Best deals are more expensive combination ones, for only £10 extra you can add fortnite deep freeze, battleborn and LBP3 to the fifa PS4. Although not sure why anyone would want battleborn or LBP3. Seems like the overall best deal is slim 1TB with fifa, RDR2 and Doom for £290, but that's basically £90 more than equivalent XB1 deal :-\

I got my PS4 Slim 1TB two years ago with COD infinite warfare legacy edition (so with MW:R) for £229. Literally £40 CHEAPER than the best deals today. TWO YEARS AGO. What on Earth are Sony even doing here?
Lol, fun times.

That's actually exactly what PS4 is going for on amazon right now. £219 for 500GB with fifa/ CTR or £249 for 1TB with fifa. I would say maybe wait til BF to see if its better but the deals getting worse each year means that might not be the best idea. Hard to say really.