PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

And another playlist for a certain game has just been updated yesterday even though no new video has been released.... at least not publicly yet

https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation/playlists

Am I nuts and maybe just imagining things? Potentially....
You're a prophet!

State Of Play next Tuesday, Dec. 10th. | ResetEra

DerNebel

Dr. Pezus

Maybe, but the signs were getting pretty obvious. :P
RE3, Dreams release date, Ghost release date?
Nothing for next gen at least

the-pi-guy

Reminds me. 

Someone posted "GoT release date" and i thought there was some kind of Game of Thrones game announcement for a few seconds.

DerNebel

I'm thinking a release window for GoT maybe, but I could see that being held back too.

Though if I were responsible for this at Sony I would personally try to get all PS4 exclusive release date announcements out in front of the PS5 blowout next year, or the big ones at least.

Xevross

Legend

ok? Poor you :(
I think I liked the Titanfall 1 campaign better despite it being the same maps as multiplayer. #2 felt very COD Ghost like to me.

Xevross

Dec 07, 2019, 01:27 AM Last Edit: Dec 07, 2019, 01:30 AM by Xevross
I think I liked the Titanfall 1 campaign better despite it being the same maps as multiplayer. #2 felt very COD Ghost like to me.
What on Earth? You're possibly the only person on the planet with this opinion!

TF2 campaign is very widely praised, it has fantastic pacing and level design and its a great story. TF1 was just multiplayer maps with some dialogue in between.

Legend

What on Earth? You're possibly the only person on the planet with this opinion!

TF2 campaign is very widely praised, it has fantastic pacing and level design and its a great story. TF1 was just multiplayer maps with some dialogue in between.
Oh I am very aware that it is a rare opinion.

After the initial TF2 hate by primarily xbox fanboys, the love for the game has been everywhere and it's so incredibly awesome. TF2 has relatively bad level design and story in my opinion and I'd argue most fans loved it for many other reasons . BT was an awesome companion, worldbuilding teased a lot of cool things, cool gameplay, cool sets, etc. I prefered TF1 because it was a leaner experience that had most of the positives but a lot less of the padding.

Xevross

Oh I am very aware that it is a rare opinion.

After the initial TF2 hate by primarily xbox fanboys, the love for the game has been everywhere and it's so incredibly awesome. TF2 has relatively bad level design and story in my opinion and I'd argue most fans loved it for many other reasons . BT was an awesome companion, worldbuilding teased a lot of cool things, cool gameplay, cool sets, etc. I prefered TF1 because it was a leaner experience that had most of the positives but a lot less of the padding.
Interesting....

Padding though? I thought its a well paced game, its only about 6 hours to complete! Perhaps it could have been made of more shorter levels but I think it worked really well the way it is.

Legend

2 years is not enough for a modern AAA game.  AA maybe but AAA is now on a 4-6 year development cycle.  MS has never been shy about announcing a game too early (like before a developer has even been identified...) but the games won't arrive in the first 2 years of nextbox's life cycle.  or if they do they will look and feel like far less effort than sony or 3rd parties are doing.
Which AAA studios did Microsoft buy? Most of their acquisitions are super talented but smaller studios that can operate on shorter time scales.

Legend

Legend

Funky

kitler53

Funky
kind of cool i guess.  certainly not needed but at $30 this is a cheaper way to get a "professional" controller with paddles then buying one of the 3rd party options.

not for me though.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Go Up