PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Can't even use the PS app on my phone

Dr. Pezus

NeverDies

That bit of the other game at the end of your video was the only one that interested me.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Riderz1337

449$ PS4 Last of Us bundle +1 game pre order (would be Advanced Warfare or Far Cry 4 for me) on Amazon Canada right now...

Holy shame so tempting. I have no idea if they'll have any better deals for PS4's in Canada this holiday and this deal only lasts until November 6...

I don't know what to do lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

At least I have time to see the reviews for Advanced Warfare...If they're great (85+???) I don't think I will be able to hold out on purchasing a new PS4. I'll probably sell the copy of TLOU if it's disc and not a digital code.

Dr. Pezus

449$ PS4 Last of Us bundle +1 game pre order (would be Advanced Warfare or Far Cry 4 for me) on Amazon Canada right now...

Holy shame so tempting. I have no idea if they'll have any better deals for PS4's in Canada this holiday and this deal only lasts until November 6...

I don't know what to do lol

Don't you think you'll have some BF-ish deals?

Legend

At least I have time to see the reviews for Advanced Warfare...If they're great (85+???) I don't think I will be able to hold out on purchasing a new PS4. I'll probably sell the copy of TLOU if it's disc and not a digital code.

TLOU I believe is digital.

Legend

What are the ps+ games?

Riderz1337

Don't you think you'll have some BF-ish deals?

No idea to be honest, which is why I'm on the fence on whether I should buy this or not. I could probably sell that digital voucher code for TLOU for like 30$ here in Canada. So it will be the console+1 game for 420$ basically. I asked someone who posts canadian gaming deals frequently on twitter, he's the guy who I found this deal from, and he said the most he sees retailers doing this year for PS4's is including something like a 50$ gift card with the game...

I think I'm going to wait and see the reviews for Advanced Warfare. If they're good I might as well jump on the next gen bandwagon. Plus Target will have a buy 2 games get 1 free deal mid November so that will help a lot and right now the Gold headset for PS4 is 20$ off (80$) on Amazon.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Epic vid, bro!

Testing the youtube upload with some mad FIFA goals

ethomaz

Unity PS4 leaked.

Looks worst than Black Flag and blurry lol

Legend

Unity PS4 leaked.

Looks worst than Black Flag and blurry lol

No buy from me. Will wait for ac rouge.

ethomaz