PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

I have no idea how that game plays or what it looks like lol

It's a strategy JRPG. It doesn't look all that fun to me but I'm not a big fan of the genre. Ring of Red, Front Mission 3, and Valkyria Chronicles were the exceptions.

Xevross

Watch Dogs first week on PS4 sold about 1.3million (using the leaderboards thing), I wasn't expecting that much and I'm pretty pleased.

DD_Bwest

tidux is saying the network update is coming tomorrow

Raven

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/01/sony-trademarks-pixelopus-before-unveiling-of-new-studio/

Looks like it's definitely happening. There was some debate as to whether or not the NY Times got their information wrong but it seems Sony really is going to be announcing this new studio at E3!

DD_Bwest

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/01/sony-trademarks-pixelopus-before-unveiling-of-new-studio/

Looks like it's definitely happening. There was some debate as to whether or not the NY Times got their information wrong but it seems Sony really is going to be announcing this new studio at E3!

thats pretty sweet.   its still unclear if its vita games or ps4.   i know vita needs some love but i want more ps4 lol

Raven

thats pretty sweet.   its still unclear if its vita games or ps4.   i know vita needs some love but i want more ps4 lol

If I'm Sony, I'm not spending any of my Western studios' time on Vita games. That thing is dead in the West but Sony has a sure hit with PS4. They need to go balls out for it. I'll be surprised if they announce their first title is a Vita game.

Raven

So that makes six trademark filings now ahead of E3. Kill Strain, Entwined, Bloodborne, Guns Up!, Everything's Game, and now PixelOpus. So four games, a studio, and something filed by Sony Online Entertainment that we're not sure of.

BananaKing

So that makes six trademark filings now ahead of E3. Kill Strain, Entwined, Bloodborne, Guns Up!, Everything's Game, and now PixelOpus. So four games, a studio, and something filed by Sony Online Entertainment that we're not sure of.

i got a feeling Guns Up! is pixelOpus's game, and its for the Vita.

ethomaz

Watch Dogs first week on PS4 sold about 1.3million (using the leaderboards thing), I wasn't expecting that much and I'm pretty pleased.

Impressive.

My girlfriend was in doubt about inFAMOUS or Watch Dogs... choose inFAMOUS because the store will only delivery the game on June 10.

the-pi-guy

Sounds reasonable.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Me too. The reason Vita is selling abysmally in NA is that SCEA has completely abandoned it already. It's not that their games keep flopping or something...

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Me too. The reason Vita is selling abysmally in NA is that SCEA has completely abandoned it already. It's not that their games keep flopping or something...

I just wish Sony would try harder.  :(

Go Up