Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Watching the Interview. 
As a comedy, meh.
As a movie, its pretty good I think. 
I watched it yesterday. Decent movie. Nothing too special though. It was fun seeing Kim Jong-un being made fun of

DrakeSnake

Just watched Captain America the winter solider. It was really good, but it wasn't the awesome sauce everyone made it out to be guess that made my expectations too high, but i enjoyed it non-the-less.

darkknightkryta

Just watched Captain America the winter solider. It was really good, but it wasn't the awesome sauce everyone made it out to be guess that made my expectations too high, but i enjoyed it non-the-less.

It was a lot more visceral than the other movies they've made.  The overall Bucky and Fury plots in the film were pretty intense.

DrakeSnake

It was a lot more visceral than the other movies they've made.  The overall Bucky and Fury plots in the film were pretty intense.
Nah i saw Bucky coming a mile away although he looked badass as The Winter Solider. Anyways never a fan of CA how many people gave his first movie a pass is beyond me as it was one of de worse superhero film i ever seen. This movie made me a fan of him.

DrakeSnake

Also just watched Godzilla!!! I can see how people can be disappointed by it, but not hate it. Remember when that Japanese guy said let "them fight" my exact response was "let us see them fight" although they did give us that in the final climax. Also i really lol at the end when they made Godzilla out to be the hero.

darkknightkryta

Nah i saw Bucky coming a mile away although he looked badass as The Winter Solider. Anyways never a fan of CA how many people gave his first movie a pass is beyond me as it was one of de worse superhero film i ever seen. This movie made me a fan of him.

We knew it was Bucky, I'm talking about the brain washing. I actually really liked the first, it was the best commando movie I've seen in a long while.

Riderz1337

We knew it was Bucky, I'm talking about the brain washing. I actually really liked the first, it was the best commando movie I've seen in a long while.

The first CA movie was a snorefest...
As was Iron Man 2/3 and Thor 1/2

The Marvel movies I have enjoyed are Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier (To an extent), Avengers (Overrated but good) and GOTG (Best one)
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

I actually only watched CA: TWS a few weeks ago and I almost forgot what it's about lol. It wasn't totally awesome but it was slightly better than the first one.

darkknightkryta

The first CA movie was a snorefest...
As was Iron Man 2/3 and Thor 1/2

The Marvel movies I have enjoyed are Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier (To an extent), Avengers (Overrated but good) and GOTG (Best one)

What was boring about it?  They went on a Commando style montage killing spree.  It was glorious.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It seems the interview made 15 million in 2 days, not bad. Probably did just as well or even better than it would have done at the box office.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I just watched the interview.it was funny as hell. Had my wife cracking up.

7H3

I am going to have to rent the interview here soon... I did watch lucy just now and I really liked that movie 4/5
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

i loved the interview,  but i was also blazing the entire way lol   im pretty sure it was meant to be seen that way.   

saw the hobbit 5armies tonight,  pretty good id say.

DD_Bwest

they really need to stop going after this guys family.. lol

Dr. Pezus

they really need to stop going after this guys family.. lol
Doesn't look half bad.

Go Up